on 19 July 2012
The trousers are of thick, stretchy fabric. I am a tight size 12, ordered 14 here and they fit perfectly. Also ordered long ones as I like when they end just touching the ground before wearing heels but these are not that long, almost like standard length actually. Overall I am pleased with it. Plus, it was delivered very quickly.
on 11 March 2013
Trousers are cheaply made and have no shape,nothing like the description on the site.I will be returning them,which is expensive.
on 17 December 2012
They were too short for my legs and the material was rather cheap, which is a shame because on-line they looked really nice. Regards. Miss Townsend
on 29 August 2014
Made daughter had these for school last year and I had to buy loads during the year as the fell apart very easily. The short are far to short and the regular are too long. This may be due to her figure. But the seems split easily, and went all funny with elasticity starting to show. Thankfully the school have changed uniform polish and she is no longer allowed to wear them again.
on 19 June 2014
I like the way they made and they very comfortable, and quality is what you expect at that price. I prefer better quality for a bit more money but this was nearest to what i needed. can't complain.
on 22 April 2015
I ordered some "skinny zip short leg trousers" and today I received "short let zip trousers" but not skinny and they also have seams running down the leg, they came the right size ( size 12 short leg" but I would like to return the "short leg zip trousers" back and receive the correct pair "skinny short leg zip trousers size 12)
on 30 April 2013
I love these trousers, they look smart, are comfortable, have a nice stretch fit to them so you don't feel as though you're being cut in half when you sit down. I wear then for work and other then for the Zip being a bit dodgy (I keep it secure using a safety pin) I have no problem with these trousers.
on 2 December 2012
this is a very good product. they are fashion trousers ans some school dont like thier students wearing them. they don't last they do end up leting little streachy thing out of them. a lot of my friends were them. but dont wear them if you don't like your legs. they are mostly for skinny birds.
on 12 December 2014
I chose these for work wear and an apprentice interview. As they are advertised as suitable for school wear I was very disappointed with the low back. Otherwise they are a good fit and comfortable except for constantly having to pull them up!
Bought months ago and only worn twice.
on 5 September 2013
I had to send these back as I ordered the wrong size but ordered the right size
and they are a perfect fit no trouble at all with returns and credit
came very quickly as well 10 out 0ff 10 for service and efficiency and a good product