5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product.
Very cosy and comfortable duvet, which keeps the heat in overnight.
Reasonably priced too.
Arrived well packaged, and on time.
I'd recommend it.
Published 11 months ago by Morganite

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
The duvet does the job, it's warm enough, easy to store but the bag was not sealed when it arrived.
Published 6 months ago by Alexandra Monteiro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fogarty Fresh Sleep Anti Allergy All Seasons Duo Double (Kitchen & Home)
Very cosy and comfortable duvet, which keeps the heat in overnight.
Reasonably priced too.
Arrived well packaged, and on time.
I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fogarty Fresh Sleep Anti Allergy All Seasons Duo Double, 14 Jan 2014
Mrs. P. Foord (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
I chose this item for warmth .As I am a 78 Asthmatic I need to be careful of allergy's.
This is indeed warm. Only one fault is that both quilts separate a bit Thought they would have been fastened together better. Apart from that I would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 11 Feb 2014
A great purchase, does all you could ask for. Just nice if you don't like it too warm during the night. I would strongly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this for a cold spare bedroom. It's hard to imagine using both duvets together but if we get another harsh winter I'm sure we shall: we've had -10C here in recent years. The two duvets attach easily and look as if they would launder OK, though I'm not sure my domestic machine would handle the heavier one. I'm pleased with the purchase, good price for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duo Duvet, 18 May 2014
Easy to separate--comfortable and snuggley---lighter one not too light---warmer one good for early spring and later autumn. I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect all year around, 14 May 2014
Lightweight and warm. Currently using 9 tog and it is just right for late spring. Soon be going to summer mode.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quilt, 27 Feb 2014
The last one I had was better than this - can't remember the make. The fabric was smoother and seemed a better quality. However, once covered with a duvet cover it does the job just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Oct 2014
Haven't used the full duvet yet. Tried it though. Only issue is that there are only 4 poppers to hold them together and it can get in a muddle when putting duvet cover on. Apparently they are all made this way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fogarty anti-allergy pillows, 15 Oct 2014
We're happy with the fogarty anti-allergy pillows. They seem to be exactly what we were looking for. We're using them in our 2nd bedroom and want them to be allergy free for our Family and friends to sleep on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
Excellent Service from supplier and goods are exactly what I required - perfect replacement for existing duvet