on 24 July 2013
Purchased this for a gazebo I also bought on Amazon. Had a big party expecting to be outside. However the June weather that night was rain & almost gale force winds! I had borrowed a gazebo from a friend but it didn't have a wind bar but mine did & my gazebo was still upright & intact the next day but my friend's gazebo was blown to the ground!! Definitely recommend as I was lucky my friend's gazebo didn't get broken!
on 23 June 2013
The item is VASTLY overpriced at nearly £20 and, whilst probably effective, it should have cost no more than £5-£7 as it comprises two plastic clips (production cost in pennies) and three thin steel tubular sections with simple swaged ends.
on 15 June 2014
Has held up my gazebo better this year by giving it that extra bit of strength in the middle. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing one to do so right away before the summer is over.
on 2 September 2015
When we bought our pop-up gazebo it was only being supplied with a single windbar. Glad to see the gazebo is now supplied with two, as the addition ensures that rain water runs towards the two eyelet drains on each side rather than to the middle of an edge where it can pool.

Would be 5 stars if it were a little less expensive.
on 18 August 2012
Since buying we have had winds in two directions and changed the WindBar easily from side-to-side to front-to-back - worked perfectly. I would, however, suggest buying two in order to protect for all eventualities.
on 11 July 2013
I bought this with our 3x4.5 Gazebo in order to improve the stability. When I finally felt a need to attach them, I found out they did not fit at all. They are too short (< 3.0m) and wont fit to the frame.
on 3 February 2014
Bought this as an extra for Airwave Pop-up Gazebo. Works well but way overpriced. With postage cost £27, about one third of the cost of a whole gazebo! Don't know why 2 bars aren't supplied as standard for a small extra cost?
The scissor action gazebo is good but a bit flimsy when extended hence the need for 2 windbars......
on 11 August 2013
I bought 2 gazeebos they came with windbars. Both were difficult to attatch and both broke. One broke on first time of use the other soon afterwards. The clips are really stiff and they snapped in half.
on 8 August 2013
We bought an Airwave 3x3 gazebo and it was recommended to purchase the additional Wind bar for extra support. IT DIDNT WORK. The gazebo still collapsed within 2 days and was irreparable . The wind bars are expensive for what they are and didnt do the job for which they were purchased. Dont bother.
on 25 December 2012
As soon as I got the wind bar out of the box and attempted to attach one end to my gazebo...the plastic arch snapped inhalf!
now I have to tape it to my gazebo every week I go to market. Not good.