5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday present
Bought these items for our granddaughters 3rd birthday. They arrived very quickly. Good quality, sturdy and able to withstand a three year olds use. Exactly what we wanted and good value too.
Published on 11 May 2012 by Shopaholic

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!
Published 21 months ago by S. McCall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!, 18 Mar 2013
S. McCall (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SET OF Dolls White Varnished Rocking Wooden Cradle Cot Bed and Matching High Chair Toy (Toy)
Granted this product is cheap but I would have expected it to last longer than the two months it has. Firstly, I had to complain to the retailer because, within the first week of my daughter using the product, the side of the cot stared to split from the screws (which I hadn't even fully tightened). To give them their dues, they asked me for photographs of the damage and sent me two replacement parts. Unfortunately, the same thing began happening again with afortnight. At this stage, I thought we would just live with it. However, yesterday, my son (very tiny 3 year old) leaned (quite gently) on the table of the high chair & the whole thing broke off. As it broke off around the screws (simialrly to the issue with the cot) I suspect the MDF used is too thin to take the pressure of tightened screws. I have e-mailed the company again to be told this time there is nothing more they can do - in effect, what do I expect from such a cheap product. So, the moral of the story here is if you are thinking of buying this product, don't bother because although you may save money at the point of sale, you will be looking to buy another set before too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect birthday present, 11 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 15 Oct 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
They are both great, look really lovely, would probably not last long if you just built it with the nails & screws but my hubbie used 'no more nails' also & they are now very sturdy, definately would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Dec 2012
cot appears quite substantial and my 2 & 3 year old granddaughters loved it. Highchair wasn't quite so solid, and won't take a lot of rough and tumble. Requires dolls of 2 foot to be able to sit in highchair or they slide out

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Feb 2014
brought this for my 3 year old grandaughter for christmas. Perfectly sturdy, played with daily. Ideal for baby annabel and much cheaper than the baby annabel own brand !!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 July 2014
Arrived on time, good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 Jun 2014
My granddaughter loved them I'm a carpenter and I could not have made them for the price great value well made

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one in the series, 12 Feb 2014
If you' e read others in the series you know what to expect, and this delivers. If you haven't read any, get going. You will discover something enjoyable and well written, with dozens in the series to keep you going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended-ish, 13 Jan 2014
M. W. R. Porter (London, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Cot is great and has given hours of joy. Unfortunately the high chair is mdf sprayed white. The table broke off and the kids continued playing with it. Then various other pieces broke at joints. So okay but needs to be able to stand the test of children which mdf cannot do

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price! Great product!, 6 Jan 2014
I would just like to say this is a beautiful set for a little one to play with my daughter loves it. It was brought as a Christmas gift. for a two and a half year old it arrived before delivery date given. when putting the product together it seemed Ok however the dolls high chair tray did not go correctly and could not use at the time I contacted the seller and they suggested sending a new one out. I am very happy with the service provided and all I can say it what a great buy! I am glad I did contact the seller before reviewing the product as they sent out a new one. and it is only fair to contact the seller to see if they can sort out the problem first or replacing item before reviewing there service. I have not have any cracks or wood splitting on the product. On some other reviews people have said this has happened. its great for the price and wooden hard wearing beautiful set for a child.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›