5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for wife, now ordered one for myself too.
Bought this item for my wife as we're going to Maldives in few weeks time. The set was dispatched very quickly and arrived relatively fast. We've not tested it in water yet and review is based on first impression.

Like:
- quality very good and sturdy
- valve to stop water going into tube if not level
- mask is comfy and fit well
-...
Published 22 months ago by jOhN

3.0 out of 5 stars XL does not fit a UK size 11 bare foot.
Despite ordering an XL size I could not get my UK size 11 bare (no boots) foot in them at all. The advert does not state that they are designed for bare feet. Arrived very quickly and seemed well made.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Robin E. Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for wife, now ordered one for myself too., 12 Aug. 2013
jOhN (Church Gresley, UK) - See all my reviews

Like:
- quality very good and sturdy
- valve to stop water going into tube if not level
- mask is comfy and fit well
- beautifully designed and looks great

Dislike:
- blue/black M/X-L size not available locally and costs £19.99 extra for P&P as I think they come directly from US
- estimated delivery for shipment from US is 7-20 days
- net bag could have been abit sturdier and structured

I ordered a Cressi Palau for myself at the same time but it arrived couple of days later than this. In comparison, this Promate snorkel set is much better in everyway. I have since returned the Cressi and ordered this (obviously not pink) for myself.

Would definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars There are better sets out there for a little more money, 27 Oct. 2014
Took these on holiday for some Snorkelling as I knew the water would be warm and clear. Held up quite well, there were only a couple of issues really, the join between the plastic and silicone of the snorkel kept coming loose, so you were adjusting it every day as you were taking on water, but to be fair if you checked it before use, you never had a problem. The other was that it was prone to fogging in the eye pieces, even with the spit and rinse solution, but that may have had to do with the temperature of the water. All in all, a fairly decent set for the money, and the mesh bag was very handy. There are better sets out there for a little more money, but this was adequate for a novice snorkeller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 25 April 2012
Bought recently two sets. "Dry" snorkel very clever with the patented top part. Purge valve on snorkel and the mask were practical added advantages. Best with the snorkel is the very flexible ,and hence comfortable, lower flexible section. Mask was also perfect...always remember to prepare/clean now and then the inside glass surface with smooth toothpaste to prevent fogging. Super set and super price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set with Mesh Bag, Adult (Misc.)
I am really happy with this purchase and the colour is as bright as shown,I was so happy i showed my partner and he has ordered the blue colour set.They came very quick and well packaged and also there is a whistle on the snorkle which i didnt know about which will be usefull if we get into trouble.Just like to add we are now back from our holiday in mexico and we snorkled most days and they were great, Fitted well and no leaks, Good quality and fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, no problems......, 20 Feb. 2011
Comfortable, simple and easy to use.

Tested in the local swimming pool, but bought for holiday to Mexico and some reef diving, should be great.

Would definitely use again

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 Dec. 2012
Bought as a present for the wife. I got lots of brownie points with this! She loves it. Says the mouth piece is really comfy and no silicon after taste as with some others, it very flexible too. The fins are great maximum power, minimum effort and really sturdy. only thing that is a tiny let down is the bag. It does its job, hold the and lets water drain through, but feels a little cheap and flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, 16 Oct. 2013
Fantastic piece of kit, bought it as a last minute replacement for a diving trip to Egypt. The nose valve makes it really easy to clear any water leaking in, but if you're careful with where your hair is it won't leak at all, I took this thing down to around 30m and it still held up admirably, and with very little discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes snorkling a pleasure, 3 Jun. 2014
Did everything as promised, the valves worked perfectly and it was as good and dry snorkling, also the wave breaker works very well. Used it 5 times at Phuket and had a nice snorkling experience, I bought anti fog liquid and I will recommend to use anti fog treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for money!, 16 Sept. 2014
I bought 4 sets for our holiday to Egypt - I was really pleased with the quality - we used them daily for 2 weeks with no problems at all! (amazing coral reefs in the red sea)
Here is an Amazing Tip from the dive school - like All masks they will fog up after a very short while (no fault to the manufacturers) BUT if you spread tooth paste on the in side of the glass, leave for a while (at least 30 mins) then thoroughly wash off, this burns off the chemical film from the manufacturering process - then before every dive use waterd down washing up liquid to rub round the inside of the mask and rince - you will have fog free masks and a much more enjoyable time snorkeling/diving - I guess this will work on swimming gooles too?
Another tip make sure you rince the salt water off your equipment after every use and your snorkeling set will last you many a holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Sept. 2012
Wwas very impressed with both the mask and the snorkel. The snorkel has a built in whistle. The purge on the mask is excellent, it clears water effortlessly and is very comfortable. This product was a great buy and I would recommend it.

Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Mask Fin Snorkel Set with Mesh Bag, Adult Purple SM
Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days