Price:£4.10 - £12.81

on 23 January 2015
Great product! It was recommended by my barber as I have very fine hair. It is easy to apply and holds for a day. Only problem is that it leaves your hair greasy and you need to wash very well to get rid of the sensation.
Very strong clay wax and keeps unruly hair at bay. My husband recently got his hair cut and it was still too long on the top and it kept flopping onto his forehead. He was getting very irritated so I suggested he use this (we bought it some time ago and never got around to using it). I popped some on my hands and on his hair and combed it though, it dried clear and didn't have that "wet look", it worked like a treat. His unruly hair behaved and didn't move around and he stopped moaning about it (thank goodness :-))).
I would suggest using it sparingly as I have been a bit heavy handed with it and it has gone down quite quickly.
It comes in a nice little tin and seals well so it won't dry out.
on 3 January 2015
I am a guy with normal hair (although maybe a bit thicker than some) and it barely added any shape to my hair. Instead it usually just made it greasy and floppy. Which made me disappointed because the whole point of buying clay is surely for a non-greasy matt look. Avoid.
on 3 October 2013
I have been using this in my hair for ages, works really! Does not make the hair feel all sticky and hard like most hair products, feels quite natural, and smells really nice :)
on 7 September 2014
This product does wonders with my very fine hair. My hairdresser uses it and it is so much better than other similar products.thank you once again.
on 28 June 2014
Really holds your hair in place, and doesn't go flaky if your hair gets messed up by strong winds etc. Only hair styling product I use now.
on 16 October 2013
Really good hold and ability for styling. Also smells great (not an extra feature I know but it a nice factor).
on 27 January 2014
The best clay/wax type of product I've used. It has a good hold for the type of stuff it is and it doesn't feel like you have straw for hair like you get with many gels and putty's.

I have found I need to use a little more of it than is ideal but that is common for a clay, which require a bit more for coverage than standard wax. The description says matte look but this is not entirely true. It has a slightly greasy look to it. Or in other words your hair doesn't look entirely dry. I like the effect better than true matte but the description is a bit misleading.

All in all, a great product and will buy more when mine runs out (which willy probably be sooner than later)
on 14 September 2015
Saw this product at my local barbers and said it's really good and used it on me, I wanted to try it for myself.

My hair is quite thin and straight and the hair style I normally have is a quiff combover and when I go for a haircut, my hair is normally at about 5cm at my fringe and gives a good hold throughout the day without flopping down . The longest I let my fringe, its about to 10cm at the fringe and I'd say it holds my hair throughout most of the day but it flops down sometimes, depending on how much product I use. I don't use a hair dryer to set my hair in place, just a comb, so I'm not that bothered.

I definitely think its a good product that I'd buy again.
on 27 June 2013
Im using osmo for very long time the good things very easy to wash and nice keep hair shiny all day.