5.0 out of 5 stars The best styling product
This is without a doubt the best styling product in my opinion.
I cannot compare it to anything I have ever used and believe me I have gone through my fair share of brands. The hold is unbelievably strong and the finish is perfect, great matte finish with no greasiness at all unlike many other clay based products.

Muk will allow you to style your hair...
Published on 18 May 2012 by Wylie0

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
I don't like the smell but it holds quite well. I will definitely try out their other products but this isn't the one for me I don't think. I'm still searching!
Published 8 months ago by Sam Devaney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best styling product, 18 May 2012
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
This is without a doubt the best styling product in my opinion.

Muk will allow you to style your hair however you like and stays put

great value considering how long a pot lasts

I cannot reccomend this enough, you must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
I have short, very thick hair so I have been struggling to find something with a strong enough hold.

After trying some at a friends house I realised this was exactly what I was after. No wet-look, grease or shine, just a great long lasting hold. Washes out easily / not really waterproof.

A little MUK goes a long way!!! One of these tins will last me a long time. Great value, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite!, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
It the only product I've ever been 100% happy with. I have fine hair which keeps going flat and Muk texturises it and gives it some much desired volume!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 1 April 2013
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
Tried my brothers first then got it. So I knew the product was good. I'll anticipate it lasting for a long time as not much used each time I do my hair. I'd definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 8 April 2012
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
What can I say? This product does exactly what it says on the tin, and is what I have been waiting for for a VERY long time! Brilliant hold, easy to apply, very little mess and it smells ... amazing! Seriously.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong., 21 May 2014
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (50g) (Misc.)
Really good product overall, smells good but the price of the product can be argued. Some alternative can be found for cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 May 2014
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
This stuff is easily the best styling product I've ever used. It allows me to make any style I want out of my short hair and doesn't look greasy or gluggy. It holds all day and rinses out easily in the shower, even without shampoo. Definitely 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is 'The One', 6 May 2014
This review is from: MUK Hard Styling Mud (95g) (Misc.)
I used to use Dax Wax in my hair because it was the only product that would hold it but the problem with Dax was that it takes about 8-9 washes to get it out of my hair so I carried on searching for the right product for me.

My hair is naturally thick and 'brush like' and every hairdresser I've ever been to mentions that its the thickest they've worked with.

Massive pain in the backside, but one day my stylist gave me this to try and I haven't looked back since.
It's a little more than I was used to spending on hair products but on the flipside it lasts for ages (around a month and a half for me) and it washes out easily.

The hold is fantastic and it is non-greasy matt finish. Not going to comment on the smell too much as 99.9% of hair products smell delicious so this one is no different. (besides, once this one is in your hair, you don't really notice the smell)

All in all, it's everything I've wanted/needed in a product and I shall be a customer for life.... unless they change it for some silly reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars You pay a little more. But worth it..., 4 May 2014
Brilliant for my fine hair. Controls without being sticky. Looks natural with a pleasant fragrance. Brushes out without leaving residue. Love it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! !!, 22 April 2014
Great and quick service... best hair product out there.. fantasy hold without the grease or flakiness, amazing smell and easy to wash out.. for best results use on dry hair

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›