5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry scalps - highly recommended!
Published on 1 May 2012 by J. C. Chamberlain

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for afro hair
I liked this product as its not heavy. Great for refreshing my afro hair. A little goes a long way and the smell is nice too. Not the best ive tried but gets the job done.
Published on 22 Aug 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry scalps - highly recommended!, 1 May 2012
J. C. Chamberlain (Manchester, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this shampoo! My hairdresser recommended it years ago and I've been using it ever since. It isn't cheap, but it solved my problem. I thought I had dandruff and had been using H&S for years until I changed my hairdresser and she told me I was wrong - she said I had dry skin on my scalp and to use shampoos that are designed to give you moisture. Since then I've been using this shampoo and this conditioner, Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 300ml, and since then I've had no problems with my scalp, and my hair is shiny and healthy looking.

I buy from Amazon because it's cheaper than buying in the hairdressers and I've never seen it in a regular shop.

Highly recommended!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for afro hair, 22 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo, 11 May 2014
I used to buy this in a small size of 300 ml for £12 from my hairdresser and so this is a great buy. I will never go back to any other shampoos, your hair will be like silk and smell great. Unlike other so called salon shampoos this is the real deal. I have dry,frizzy hair so this is for that type of hair but the range covers all hair types so pick your type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar 2014
I used to buy this shampoo from my hair dresser . This was much better value. Great service and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shampoo., 11 Jan 2014
This shampoo is very expensive in the hairdresser's, but can be bought online for a reasonable price. It is very gentle and leaves hair feeling good and looking shiny. It is especially good for coloured or treated hair, as it moisturises gently without making the hair limp or hard to style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recovery Shampoo, 5 Jan 2014
My hair now feels like hair should but without the greasy look that some moisture shampoos give you. Cannot fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo I have ever used, 13 Dec 2013
My hairdresser used this shampoo and I loved the condition of my hair after a visit.
Really recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 27 Nov 2013
Great Product which left my hair with great shine and manageability. Was good value will definitely be buying again five stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 27 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good shampoo, 5 Aug 2013
a salon product that you can't go wrong with and very good on price
i use it on all my clients