5.0 out of 5 stars best hair brush ever!!!!
I'm 17 yo, I have really dry ends and this brush is..just a wonder!!! Its bristles are soooo soft..It makes my hair shine without feeling discomfort..and it works nice with the hair dryer.. 5 stars for me!! =D
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by Stavroulina

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it says!
My daughter has very long straight fine hair and I assumed this hairbrush would be ideal......unfortunately it doesn't do what it says it does and does not get the knots out pain free!! The Michael Mercier brush is much much better so worth paying the extra for it.
Published 22 months ago by Steph

‹ Previous | 119 20 2137 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic brush, fits in yr handbag., 28 Jan 2013
this is a great little brush, I have very curly hair and this did the job its supposed to. no tangles after using this. my grandkids love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Jan 2013
very good brush, even my daughter who has curly/affro hair, agree! no more tears in the morning!!!very good price. defenetly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jan 2013
I bought this for my eight year old niece who likes to do her own hair but has struggled with big knots! She loves it and it works brilliantly. They do the same brush in black which I am considering buying for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush I have ever bought., 21 Jan 2013
The best brush I have ever bought for my daughter who has very long straight hair which tangles and matts very easily. It doesn't pull as much as other brushes and so hurts her less and deals with the worst tangles like a dream!

5.0 out of 5 stars Denman Tangle Tamer Hairbrush, 16 Jan 2013
This does exactly what it claims to do - detangle without pain. A wonderful invention! I hope it never goes off the market!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful in reducing hair pulling, 14 Jan 2013
Has been really helpful to me at decreasing the stress of brushing my 7yr old daughters hair ready for school in the mornings. Only downside does not last longer than 9mnths as the brush head snaps at the base. This is the third brush we have had because of this splitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 3 Jan 2013
Keith Farrar - See all my reviews
It does the job. We have bought 2 of these so that my daughter can have one for school. Hair brushing time was always a nightmare with plenty of screaming. Now it is perfectly quiet and no tears.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 3 Jan 2013
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter as I was fed up of the screams when brushing her hair as it's so thick. Wouldn't have believed something so simple could work so well! No more tears and peace restored at last!

4.0 out of 5 stars tangle free, 1 Jan 2013
Mrs. E. M. Blatherwick (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
this brush is the best i have purchased so far for my five year old, she has think curly long hair and runs away when it is time to do her hair, this brush did go through her hair alot easier but does not go all the way through and when brushing the underside of her hair did get caught and pull her hair, it does however work alot better when her hair is wet/damp after showering and seems to glide through her tangled locks with ease. i would recommend this to other mums as it has saved alot tears.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, 29 Dec 2012
,i have other detangle brushes that are great for bath time , i was looking for a nice litte brush to encourage my 4 yr old grand daughter to brush her hair throughout the day and this brush is great for this as it fits in her little bag

‹ Previous | 119 20 2137 | Next ›