on 3 November 2013
This cleanser really works , my hair was very fine and thin , I started to use this about 4 months ago what a difference it has made ! I now have new growth and it is getting thick ,just like it was when I was young.
I would recommended this to anyone x
on 2 October 2013
This is one of the best products I have come across for rejuvenating limp lifeless hair. I find that within about 4 weeks of using this product that my hair is really clean, far more so than ordinary everyday shampoos.

Most certainly I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to bring back body to their hair as quickly as is possible.
on 7 November 2014
I would recommend any body that has thinning hair to use this product and to look on amazon to get the best price
on 6 February 2015
Very pleased with this product will need to order conditioner as hair quite difficult to brush through after washing. Once dried hair feels very soft though and noticeably thicker. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 25 February 2015
Bought for mum who's hair is thinning, partly due perhaps to medication she is taking. This has made a huge difference to her hair. Will definitely be purchasing again once this runs out.
on 12 July 2012
Gives a good clean and leaves my hair thicker when dried and feeling stronger and with a good texture. Would recomend it for thinning hair / receading hair-line
VINE VOICEon 23 May 2014
This product is the answer for my wife's problem with her fine hair and it is from a trusted Amazon retailer.
on 19 April 2014
I am a regular buyer of this product and love it. It makes my hair feel fuller and thicker. Thank you
on 29 December 2015
Been using for some years it helps make you hair look slightly thicker, I seems to have slowed down hair loss but has not re grown any hairs already lost.
on 30 October 2015
this Shampoo arrived on time and was well packaged. I have used this product for a year now and find my hair thicker now as well as a healthy shine.

See one answered question