2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, 11 April 2014
Baxter (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-Pro® Samsung BP88 BP88A High Power Plus+ 880mAh 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Samsung Dual View Series DV200, DV300, DV300F (Electronics)
It works but I don't like it. I put it in my camera and it works ok but when you try and get it out it's really tight and I have to use a blunt knife to hook the thing out of the camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars Drains quicker than the offical SAMSUNG battery, 18 Feb 2013
It's okay as a backup battery. But I find the charge drains quicker than the offical battery from Samsung that came with the camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars it works but I don't like it, 26 Feb 2014
it fits in my camera and it works but its really tight in the slot. I find it really hard to get out and I have to use something to hook it out.