5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Made my Bose MIE1 Useable again.
I have BOSE Mobile In Ear headphones. I mostly use my headphones for running and always had the problem that they never stayed in for any length of time. Very frustrating.

Bought these as a bit of a gamble. They work perfectly and are excellent value at just 5 for 3 pairs. Some people are chargimng that for one pair!

As they keep the bud in your...
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by chepch

1.0 out of 5 stars Just call Bose
Don't know why you would pay for these. I lost one of the tips from my headphones, I rang Bose to ask where I could purchase a replacement and was advised they would be happy to send out replacements free of charge, great customer service!
Published 6 months ago by Helen Blampied

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value. Made my Bose MIE1 Useable again., 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Replacement Bose StayHear x6 Small, Medium & Large Tips Buds Compatible With All Bose In Ear Headphones / Bose TriPort / MIE2i & IE2 Earphones - (3 Pairs S/M/L) (Electronics)

As they keep the bud in your ear better they also imrove sound quality significantly. Definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 16 April 2014
Arrived long before estmated date thank you. Very comfortable to wear and a big improvement on the last ones as they occasionally fell out of the ear, but these do note
The price for Bose a product was excellent.
Very pleased with purchase and would certainly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 15 April 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I am not someone who likes earphones. I listen to music and audio books frequently on my daily walks. My daily workout routine just got a little easier thanks to the exceptional sound quality and customized fit of the Bos IE2 headset. Each earpiece sits just inside the bowl of my ear and comfortably conforms to the upper ridge, so i get unmatched stability.

My package included Bose IE2 Audio Headphones in sizes small, medium, and large. the medium fits the best for my ears. the package also included StayHear tips, and a carrying case.

The sound quality is superb. Over the years I have had difficulty finding audio headphones that fit comfortably in my ears. On my first try, these felt so comfortable that I kept them in and listened to an entire CD while I cooked dinner. I cannot emphasize the comfort of the headphones. This is a big deal for me. Other earbuds either fel,out of my ears or if they fit the sound quality was lousy. These Bose IE2 are perfection.

Recommended. prisrob 07-06-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 Jan 2014
Perfect quality

Great replacements

Look exactly like lost buds frkm the original, fitting perfectly

Like new

Couldnt ask for more

1.0 out of 5 stars Just call Bose, 19 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Bose StayHear x6 Small, Medium & Large Tips Buds Compatible..., 29 April 2014
Replacement Bose StayHear x6 Small, Medium & Large Tips Buds Compatible... Actually the only fittings that work on the BOSE earpiece headset having tried similar items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Feb 2014
After purchasing these in ear tips I have to say they serve their purpose very well, and it is always nice to have spares to hand, and at the price it is unbeatable value especially when you consider what they are charging normally.For anyone on a low budget these are ideal and are just as good as the originals.It is better to find the right size to suit you rather than to waste your money on a whole set that will be no good to you.It is just a case of experimenting and finding what is the right fit for you in order to get the most out of your music and be sure to wear them correctly as I have found that people on here have been known to make that mistake so it is a matter of preference but they are still unbeatable value for money,and if handled in the proper way will provide a lifetime of musical enjoyment and the fact that they stay in your ears is an added bonus,as I have found many earphones I have purchased over the years to be uncomfortable and you are constantly fiddling around with them every time they fall out which spoils the whole experience.I have been waiting for years for something like this to come along and will change the way you listen to music so do yourself a favour and don't think twice. For just a few extra quid you can do no wrong,as why pay more for something that won't last as long...You won't be sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Dec 2013
Love it !! Looks almost like they came out of the box when i first bought the Bose ear phones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 29 Nov 2013
I have a pair of Bose IE1 earphones and was seriously considering buying the IE2 because, although I have always loved the sound of the Bose earphones, I was frustrated with the fact that any sort of exercise resulted in the earpieces falling out of my ears. I seemed to spend more time putting the earpiece back in than I did exercising. I chanced upon these on amazon and thought I would give them a try because, let's face it, 100 for new earphones or trying these for a fraction of the cost was a no brainer. They arrived within a couple of days and I have found them to be superb. The earpieces are now effectively welded into the ear and feel extremely comfortable during exercise. The sound quality,as has been indicated by another reviewer, is greatly enhanced as the speakers remain firmly in place within the ears. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend them, particularly at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good replacement, 11 Nov 2013
these are very good replacements and arrive very quickly, will recommend to anybody who needs these buds, they are as close as you can get to the ones that came with the headphones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›