I picked one of these up having used a few Ex-Pro batteries for various cameras I've had (no problems to date and the 2 year warranty adds some confidence too)

This was for a Fuji X-M1, but it also fits a variety of other models including the HS super zoom bridge cameras and X-Pro 1, XE-1, XA-1 etc

The cell is rated for the same power output as the Fuji original NP-W126 cell (1260mAh), in reality all batteries can vary a bit in performance and actual capacity. For me the real test is using a battery out in the field and this is near as damn it just about as close to the Fuji that I can't say I've noticed any difference between both (weight is very similar too a good sign light batteries can be sub par). Case quality if anything is slightly better on the Ex-Pro cells (plastics feel more dense) charging and battery indication in camera works perfectly no problems at all. The battery has a large line/arrow which shows you what direction to insert the cell (ie near to the orange battery tab in camera) this is printed both sides on the case.

The real winner is the cost you can buy roughly 4 of these batteries for the price of a single Fuji NP-W126 cell. Nothing wrong with the Fuji it's a decent battery but the price is just too high. As this does the job just as well I'd recommend this as the one to buy for a spare battery or replacement.
review image
on 21 September 2012
I purchased this as a spare battery for my X-Pro1, at a quarter of the price of an original Fujifilm battery I didn't set my hopes too high! However I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with this item. Following six weeks exhaustive use, including a photo extravaganza to Marrakech, I can say that in endurance, performance and looks it appears to be exactly the same as my fujifilm original (excluding the fujifilm logo) buy with confidence :-)
on 13 December 2012
Purchased 3 of these batteries for my Fuji HS30EXR. The batteries perform in an indistinguisable manner from the original supplied with the camera - allowing up to approximately 700 photos to be taken with each charge on this particular model of camera. I have purchased Ex-Pro batteries in the past and have always been extremely pleased with their performance. I would not hesitate to recommend purchasing the batteries for use with any camera.
on 24 July 2012
Great battery, fits perfect and works just like the original,shows batt level on camera screen, lasts just as long too, top quality item,,,,
on 9 August 2012
The battery performs in a way that appears indistinguishable for the much more expensive original equipment battery. It charges well and has a life in use that is very satisfactory.

It is good value for the price.
on 18 June 2012
This battery arrived very quickly and works well. It is exacly the same as the one that came with the camera so there is no problem with it working correctly
on 26 September 2014
I now have two of these batteries and I've used them for a couple of months in my X-T1. I haven't found any difference between them and my supplied genuine Fuji for charging time, holding of that charge over time, or number of shots. I'm using them with the Fuji charger with no problems. The only difference seems to be the price.
on 14 October 2014
So far so good. Charged up on a Fuji charger and doesn't stick in the battery compartment like some other non-Fuji batteries. Camera seems happy enough with the battery and spent a couple of hours using the camera (Fuji X-E1) with no problem. Will add to this update over the coming months.
on 5 November 2015
What is there to say, this battery works perfectly in my Fuji XT1 and cost a fraction of the makers own replacement.

All the batteries in my XT1 last about the same number of shots which is not many so I need spares and have to constantly recharge them. One minute the battery meter shows part charge and the next it is dead. Without spares I would be unable to continue shooting. I now carry three batteries just to be safe.

Since all of these type of batteries have a life of about 500 recharges and need replacing, why pay more.
on 10 March 2016
I do have a problem with batteries costing £60 when they don't cost anywhere that to manufacture in this day and age. So as usual I took the path of trying to find something that is reasonable quality for a reasonable price.

The thing is (for the Fuji x-t1) is that coming from a Nikon D700 where the battery life was amazing, it is not on the Fuji. So you really do need a couple of spares in your case to ensure you don't end up running out especially if you are doing a day shoot where you've got no access to power to recharge.

So far I've found these batteries to be ok but it's far too early to say if they will have the equivalent stamina as the original battery. In the past I've found 3rd party batteries to be good if you get them from the right manufacturer. I bought these EXpros on the general reviews and hopefully they will be ok. For my Nikon I bought Phottix Titan batteries which were brilliant but it appears that Phottix don't do them for the Fuji as of yet.

I'd recommend these as standby batteries at least if not for full use and I will edit my review should I find a problem when they've had enough use to guage their quality.