on 3 July 2012
When searching for a case for my Kindle Touch I was stuck in the self debate of "do I get a cheap one or an official, more expensive one?" Surely they are more expensive for a reason? Well, due to the current state of my bank balance I opted for this case and I'm glad that I did.

August is brand I have never heard of but to be honest, that can be said for the majority of real leather brands! Upon first inspection I expected some kind of flimsy, thin mess of a case but was pleasantly surprised to find a quality product in the box. The Kindle itself fits snug with no need for any brute force to get it in but with no fear of it falling out. The front and back are nicely padded and there is enough give in the spine to fold it back on itself without it tearing apart (unlike some of my paperbacks!) The magnets are also just the right strength to keep the cover closed and the design truly means you'll never have to take your Kindle out as you have easy access to the buttons and ports. The added book light fits nicely between the Kindle and case and gives you just enough light for night time reading.

For £13.95, you cannot go wrong with this case. I would encourage everyone to save themselves some pennies and not spend up to £60 on a case as this gives you everything you need.
on 6 August 2012
Beautiful leather case with soft inside cover. Kindle fits securely but has easy button access. Magnetic closure is great as it is hidden so when folding back the front cover there is no clasp to get in the way.
on 18 October 2012
My kindle fits snugly into this case and is well protected. Haven't used it with the light yet. It seems durable and well made.
on 23 September 2012
After investing £169 into the Kindle I wanted a good quality cover for it. Did ALOT of research on Amazon before going for this case, and Im glad I did.
What a result!
It is excellent quality leather, the Kindle fits very snugly into it, you can bend it back like a book and it doesnt damage in the slightest. It has a nice magnetic clasp, looks good, feels good and even smells good!
Havent used the light yet, but then again - who wants to read in the dark?
on 13 February 2013
Bought this case for my Kindle Touch. The quality and design of this product is good. The outside of the case seems to be leather and the inside is a soft faux suede type material. The hidden magnetic catches keep the case closed and the cover can be folded behind for reading with one hand. All the Kindle buttons can be easily accessed. Although the Kindle fits snugly in the case, the only negative comment I would make is that the top border of the frame around the Kindle screen has been made a little too narrow (contrary to what is shown in the images), so it leaves the top corners a little exposed when the case is open. I decided to keep my case despite this as I liked the design.

It is not obvious from the pictures how the light fits onto the case. It is a separate unit and it slots in between the Kindle and the back of the case and can be bent forward at whatever angle you choose. It seems to be quite bright.

Receive good customer service from the seller - the first case was defective, and after contacting the seller received replacement by return post with prepaid returns label to send original back.
on 28 April 2013
After reading the reviews I thought this would be the perfect product for my Kindle Touch. And for what I'm using it for and for what I paid, it is. The actual overall quality of the product is okay, however, on closer inspection you start to notice small faults: the stitching is not in a straight line and not perfect; imperfections in the leather; the cut of the cover itself hides the bottom 5mm of the Kindle and 1/3 of the 'home' button. The light works perfectly and fits snugly between the folds.

All in, it's a good case, but don't expect the quality that has been stated in some of the other reviews. Couldn't praise the seller more as it came quickly, but without the light and after emailing them, the light arrived two days later.
on 28 March 2013
Delivered very efficiently. It is slightly thicker than I would prefer, but it has good quality, works very well with my Kindle. The front of the cover folds nicely back so it is easy to hold. The light does the job, and as a separate item that I don't use all the time does not need to be carried around everywhere.
Very good value for money.
on 18 February 2013
I bought this case for my dad's amazon kindle for his christmas present at a reserve but when he opened it on christmas day his eyes did light up and was very praticle the picture does not do it justice as it's a very niffty piece of kit for your kindle and being real leather the price was too good to be true.... but it was!
on 13 April 2013
Nice quality, fit really well to kindle touch and the light is ok too. I would defo recommend it. Excellent value for the money and I received it few days earlier than what was promised. Plus it is real lether I believe, it feels nice. Does not look cheap at all.
on 3 February 2013
bought this for my husband to keep the kindle in that i bought him for christmas . he was more than pleased with it and the light that came with it