5.0 out of 5 stars Y shaped Play Tunnel.
Absolutely delighted with the play tunnel, it's easy to put up and down and holds together well. The 3 arms means much more fun than a straight tunnel, as more than one child can play and hide. A little more expensive than a straight tunnel, but well worth the extra. I would highly recommend this.
Published on 16 Sept. 2012 by Tina

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size a disappointment
Published on 3 May 2013 by Emu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Y shaped Play Tunnel., 16 Sept. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Small size a disappointment, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
I was disappointed in this product especially after the good reviews. My main issue is the size, it's just too small, and also rather flimsy for a bigger child. The box says ages 2 plus but I'd have to strongly disagree, it's best for adventurous babies as soon as they can crawl. My two year old granddaughter gets a bit stuck and she's not big. It hasn't been nearly as successful as the larger more conventional tunnels which they've enjoyed playing in, and which encouraged me to get one for the summer. I'll keep it because my little grandson who's just a year quite likes it, and it packs up quickly and neatly, but I'm now thinking about spending yet more money on a bigger version. It's failure is partly my fault really for not looking at the dimensions properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars tunnel play tent, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
This was purchased for my grandson, who turned one. He loves it. I would definately recommend this tunnel play tent.

5.0 out of 5 stars geat fun toy, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
great great great fun for me and my friends my mum is too big to fit in the tunnels so she cant catch me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson's 1st birthday (although it wasn't recommended for a child under 24months). Neither I or my daughter could see any reason why this should be so. There doesn't seem to be any loose bits which he could put in his mouth, and it seems the same as all the playgroups use. As long as he's supervised I can't see any problem, and anyway it's so much more fun when an adult plays too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, good quality, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
I bought this for use in my Daycare business for dogs, it fits the smaller dogs perfectly and they loved it.
For kids, I wouldnt recommend it for any above the age of 3 as its quite small.

5.0 out of 5 stars you must buy this, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
Great invention a tunnel that pops up x x easy to open out and pack away x three tunnels in one hours of fun playing x

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 way tunnel, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
Great play tunnel puppy has had loads of fun in it the only one complaint is the material needs to be stronger other than that it's great

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small tunnels, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
I bought this for a 2 year old's birthday party rather than hiring some soft play. My 2 year old is was not interested at all as the tunnel is too small. The picture on the box suggests that even an average 3 year old would be able to fit, but I would say that the children used have been pasted in to the actual picture. That said at the party, it seemed to be a hit for the 12-18 month olds, crawlers and new walkers, but I would say after that age it's a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Generic Y Tunnel Play Tent (Toy)
Delivered in record time. The tunnel was perfect for a 2 year old. Spent hours making dens and playing with cars through it. Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›