on 19 September 2013
This was bought for our young grand-daughter but she wasn't interested! However, all the grown-ups loved it especially the integrated storage drawer. I had not realised that the drawer was only fabric and board, but it still looks nice. It will no doubt get played with in the future, at the moment is a good place to store spare cuddlies and other bit and pieces, while looking good. Good design, it was easy and quick to put together and very safely packaged, No regrets and not bad price.
on 22 September 2014
Lovely item strong and well made fits together easily and good size fits baby Annabel in perfectly
on 2 January 2015
Bought for granddaughter for Christmas. Agreed with the other reviews re quality and size of bedding. Dolly was put to bed on the sheet and the 'mattress' was the duvet! Some work for Nannie to do to make a new set of bedding. Other than this it's good, but the bedding means it's not quite star quality. Arrived very quickly, easy to assemble and a good size for her dolls, under cot drawer a great feature - for clothes or an extra bed for teddy!
on 14 January 2013
I bought two matching cots for my girls. They love them and the undercot drawers are fabulous as it stops the dollies clothes being scattered around. You can fit a few dolls in each one which helps with tidying too.
Easy to make up - I made up both on my own easily.
They are sturdy too - despite many times of saying "No" my 1 year old still climbs into hers and so far it has shown no sign of strain.
The only negative - and reason I dropped to 4 stars on some ratings - is that the bedding is quite poor. There is a 'matteress' which is like a very thin duvet, the same for a pillow and then a tiny sheet which is way too small. But I intend to make some bedding sets for these so it doesn't matter too much - and to be honest neither of girls seem bothered by the poor quality bedding.
Overall I think these are fabulous and would reccommend.
on 6 December 2013
Item arrived in good time for my daughters birthday, really easy to put together and it seems (for now!) quite sturdy. The drawer underneath is brilliant to store the dolls clothes and blankets etc, the only downside to this is the blankets are small and don't cover the baby but then that seems to be the norm for dolls cots these days! So I'd best get sewing one I guess!!
on 27 August 2013
This has been put away for xmas but I did assemble it beforehand to check it over, it's really nice and the storage drawer is going to be great for dolls clothes and accessories. The bedding isn't too great the sheet won't even cover the dolly which is the only flaw of it. My little girl's going to love it.
on 4 June 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old great grand daughter , she loves it, bed linen is a bit of a joke, no where near big enough.
on 12 January 2016
A little cheap feeling particularly when putting it together. The base of the cot could do with being a bit stronger as I think one attempt of sitting in it and my daughter would snap it. It looks nice when put together though, and fits all sizes of doll (the regular sized baby annabell,baby born etc) it comes with a little mattress blanket and pillow. Overall not a bad little item and my daughter was happy with it so that's what counts.
on 5 December 2013
my daughter loves this cot but it arrived in a opened damaged box and had a couple of chips and a small split in one of the timbers but not that noticeable when put together and didn't have time to replace it as needed it for her birthday, nice item but the one I had was a second and not worth what I payed.
on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it. it is next to her bed and her soft toys and dolls are put to bed each night. I purchased another quilt and pillow as the ones included are rather thin and flimsy. The drawer underneath is useful too for storing more toys.