5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty
Item arrived in good time for my daughters birthday, really easy to put together and it seems (for now!) quite sturdy. The drawer underneath is brilliant to store the dolls clothes and blankets etc, the only downside to this is the blankets are small and don't cover the baby but then that seems to be the norm for dolls cots these days! So I'd best get sewing one I guess!!
Published 12 months ago by Joanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 16 hours ago by Mrs Lesley Bearman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dolls Wooden Crib Cot Bed With Bedding and Pink Clothes Drawer Storage, Toy (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for bed?, 19 Sep 2013
This was bought for our young grand-daughter but she wasn't interested! However, all the grown-ups loved it especially the integrated storage drawer. I had not realised that the drawer was only fabric and board, but it still looks nice. It will no doubt get played with in the future, at the moment is a good place to store spare cuddlies and other bit and pieces, while looking good. Good design, it was easy and quick to put together and very safely packaged, No regrets and not bad price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for a doll, 22 Feb 2013
The best part about this toy bed is the storage drawer. I now have a place to put all of the doll clothes, shoes, and accessories that were randomly dispersed throughout the house before. The drawer is a must!

The worst part about it is the bedding. The top sheet is tiny and won't cover a doll, it's a strange design. If you have spare cloth around the house, you can get around this problem fairly easily.

My daughter likes it, there is usually a doll sleeping in it at all times. Not sure if the dolls is just forgotten about or if she actually plays with it, but I like that she has a place for sleeping dolls.

The bed size is about 12 inches x 24 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 27 Aug 2013
This has been put away for xmas but I did assemble it beforehand to check it over, it's really nice and the storage drawer is going to be great for dolls clothes and accessories. The bedding isn't too great the sheet won't even cover the dolly which is the only flaw of it. My little girl's going to love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 Jan 2013
I bought two matching cots for my girls. They love them and the undercot drawers are fabulous as it stops the dollies clothes being scattered around. You can fit a few dolls in each one which helps with tidying too.
Easy to make up - I made up both on my own easily.
They are sturdy too - despite many times of saying "No" my 1 year old still climbs into hers and so far it has shown no sign of strain.
The only negative - and reason I dropped to 4 stars on some ratings - is that the bedding is quite poor. There is a 'matteress' which is like a very thin duvet, the same for a pillow and then a tiny sheet which is way too small. But I intend to make some bedding sets for these so it doesn't matter too much - and to be honest neither of girls seem bothered by the poor quality bedding.
Overall I think these are fabulous and would reccommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not expected colour or quality, 23 Dec 2012
I ordered this for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I liked that it was all white and that it had a drawer to keep doll accessories. It arrived promptly but the panels in the head and foot of the bed are bright pink - like the drawer, not as the picture. This cheapens the look of it. The bedding provided is very thin and barely adequate, I had to make new, although the pale pink check of the bedding was a much better pink.
I considered sending this item back, but with the new bedding I made, and with not many shopping days left to Christmas, I decided to keep it. For anyone considering buying it I would say it is very expensive for what it is, (it is flat pack but easy to put together), and that the one I got was not as described. I hope the enjoyment my granddaughter gets out of playing with it with outweighs my disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cot, 22 Sep 2014
Lovely item strong and well made fits together easily and good size fits baby Annabel in perfectly

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Dec 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter for Xmas and my husband and I are in the process of putting together Xmas eve 4.15pm, (was unable to do it before because we have had her for the day and had nowhere to hide it) really disappointed as mdf is split in several places, the shops are now closing so unable to buy another one, hopefully he can repair it so she has it tomorrow, bit not happy. We chose this one as it has a drawer for storing dolls clothes etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 4 Jun 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old great grand daughter , she loves it, bed linen is a bit of a joke, no where near big enough.

2.0 out of 5 stars cot, 16 Mar 2014
one of the knobs was broken off and it was too late to send back as it was the childs birth day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›