4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Chains
Published 17 months ago by Mrs. Sue Dinwoodie

2.0 out of 5 stars Stretched, lengthened and lost shape
I only wore the necklace for two days before I suddenly noticed that the pendant was hanging much lower than it had been. I don't remember catching the chain or pulling it, but it seems that the soft links have opened up and lengthened the chain to almost double the original length.
Published 11 months ago by Jan

2.0 out of 5 stars Stretched, lengthened and lost shape, 6 Jan 2014
Jan (Lancaster, england) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Chains, 21 July 2013
I brought 2 of the 10" chains as ankle bracelets. Very pretty, but they are very stingy on their measurements. Not enough to send back, but when laid out on a Weights and Measure ruler (I'm a bit old fashioned and still have one, and appreciate that every tape measure shows a different size unless marked W&M) it is about 1/16th off. They also measure using the clasps yet my other ankle bracelets and in fact all my other bracelets measure the chain then the clasps.
Very pretty. May buy more, not sure yet.
Arrived very quickly, and very pretty packaging.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Sep 2012
After reading the reviews for this product I was not surprised to find it thinner than the image shows. So far I have worn it every day and it is just as nice as when it arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 29 Jan 2014
I needed to replace another chain which, although claiming to be silver, had started to develop what looked like rusty patches.

Inadvertently I seem to have purchased the same item again, with the same result!

These are not particularly cheap items but they are light weight with a flimsy catch.

Better to go to the high street and feel waht you are buying before you part with the cash

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Feb 2014
Really great piece well worth the money and delivered very quickly I brought two now and would recommend to anyone that this is we'll worth a but

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck Chain, 18 Jan 2014
Good quality & very reasonable price. Have quite a few pendants to wear it with. Very pleased indeed would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, just as described, 29 Dec 2013
very good quality chain, the length was exactly as ordered, and it has a lovely finish, better then link chains

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 14 July 2012
From the picture I had expected the necklace to be a bit bigger and thicker, but it's quite a precious, yet sturdy piece of jewellery. The lobster claw clasp is large enough to operate for those with short nails or clumsy hands and the chain is thin enough to hang even the narrowest of pendants on it. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Oct 2012
I bought this chain for a pendant which I'm very fond of. It is very strong and really really beautiful! It really is worth the prize!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money on this rubbish!, 29 Aug 2014
If I could give 0 stars I would. I bought one in March and it was rusty, not just tarnished, by July. It had never been worn, I had kept it safely as part of a present. By then it was too late for the guarantee which only lasted until June. There is no way that this is silver. You get what you pay for they say - do not waste your money on this rubbish. They call themselves Silver Amber or SA Chains as well.