on 31 August 2014
2 of the balloons were faulty and one popped when about 40-50% inflated - this actually gave me a laugh as the person inflating it was not flavour of the month!! They were cheap and compared to other cheap balloons we have purchased in the past I guess they are about the same quality
on 7 December 2014
I purchased these balloons for my daughter 1st Birthday party. When they arrived it turned out that they were different colour and for baby shower. There was not enough time to try giving them back. This was very disappointing and I will never buy anything from this supplier.
on 18 April 2014
These looked absolutely gorgeous! I bought two packs and took them to my local Clinton's card shop who blew them up for a fee, (was cheaper than buying a helium canister), they blew up to a pretty good size and stayed up all day.
on 3 August 2014
Looked great but has a strong chemical smell to them when you got them out of the packet which didn't fade until they had been inflated and been hung up for a couple of hours. Not ideal for children to play with.
on 13 May 2014
Some of the balloons in the packet were faulty and had tears in them so couldn't be blown up... had to throw quite a few away :( It was a shame as the size and design print on them were brilliant.
on 26 May 2015
Understand these aren't expensive but the quality was really poor with about 4 popping during blowing them up and one was actually split in the pack.
on 16 December 2013
Good quality and looked fab with the other stuff in this range. Quality was quite good and would recommend these to others. Did not pop easily!
on 12 March 2015
Looked great with the matching banner and party hats for my daughters 1st birthday party, good quality, speedy delivery would recommend
on 24 January 2015
These balloons are amazing! I used for my girl birthday party in October, and some of them are still inflated! I highly recommend!
on 30 September 2013
I love the Lady bug theme and so did my daughter. Having everything matching made it easy for me to create the perfect party.