5.0 out of 5 stars Nice treadmill at a good price
I bought this treadmill when on special for £499. i had been looking at other treadmills online like Nordic trac and Powertech. I needed a treadmill thats fast as i train at interval runs up to 18kph. This seemed like it was ideal.
Published on 9 July 2012 by Ross M

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid frame, but poor assembly and inaccurate
Have now owned this treadmill for several months so feel able to give a reasonable review.

Good points: Strong frame with good quality powdercoat. Well cushioned running deck. Reasonably quiet in operation

Bad points:

Poorly assembled, the incline mechanism arrived with all of the bolts loose. Nylock nuts are used as you'd expect; having...
Published 18 months ago by Mr Paul Hampton

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice treadmill at a good price, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Branx Fitness Foldable 'Cardio Pro' Treadmill - 20km/h, 5hp, 0-20% Auto Incline (Sports)
The treadmill goes up to 20kph, has incline, safety catch, programmes etc - basically all you need to start up your own at home machine.Delivery was 2 man by Sprint who notified me of delivery window and obliged to this, they put it to the location of my choice. I was offered assembly by Branx at £90 but to be perfectly honest, you dont need this. Its a case of DIY, a few screws and nuts and looking and understanding the instructions. do it yourself, save £90, I had the machine running well within 20mins.
The machine has been used a few times on high speed, i hope the motor handles what i do on it so at the moment i would have to say im very happy with the purchase. The machine is sturdy and doesnt bobble about when you run on it, especially at 18kph.
Communication from branx has been excellent and i cannot fault this. They have also thrown in the 5 year warranty on parts and labour which is piece of mind.
Overall if your looking for a machine that is either for starting up or moving to intermediate onwards then this is what you are looking for.
UPDATE: The machine developed a fault with the incline motor in March 2013, ive no idea how that came about as i dont really use the incline much, however it started to show "Err". The manual told me to look for a loose wire which i couldnt see. So i was in contact with Branx about it. This is when i experienced the best after care service over a product. Branx have put all the major high street retailers to shame when it comes to after care over such a large product. I was in constant contact with Peter Jones (Manager), my emails were always answered promptly. Peter even gave me his own mobile number to ensure things were going ok and told me when he was unavailable due to meetings etc. He was very courteous (Using Sir every time we spoke) which makes you feel you are important to him, he had arranged a part to be sent to me which duly arrived within a few days. I was to contact him again letting him know when the part arrived and he arranged an engineer out to my home to repair/replace whatever was faulty on my treadmill. I really would recommend buying from Branx, Peter seems very dedicated to the job and customer satisfaction so in the event of a minor hiccup like above, be assured he will have your back. Well done to Peter & Branx, I know ill be looking at your fitness products again if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Branx fitness running machine, 23 Sep 2012
We have had this machine for several months now and we love it. It is a solid bit of kit and nice to run on. The first machine we had lost power to the incline motor so we emailed Branx (Peter) and reported it to him. To be honestest I half expected the problem to be a nightmare to sort out, but Branx swapped the old machine for a new one and kept us informed of what was going on. Its nice to say that customer service in this country is not dead. To sum up I would say an all round great machine and company which is suitable for everyone in the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing Customer Service, 11 Feb 2013
Unfortunately I had to send mine back, as I live on the second floor in an apartment building and hadn't really anticipated how much noise it would make when running on it. Despite the fact this was completely my fault for not thinking it through properly, Branx were astonishingly good about it and made the return process very easy. In terms of customer service, I can only really echo what many other reviewers are saying on here: it really is exceptionally good. In fact, I would say that I can't ever recall receiving better customer service.

The treadmill itself I couldn't fault. I should make clear that it was the noise from running on it that I was worried about, it's not that the motor is at all noisy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 30 July 2012
I have recently received my Branx treadmill machine, excellent delivery time and excellent service from Branx. The machine was really easy to assemble and had it up and running very quickly. The operation are straight forward including the pre loaded programmes. Sturdy machine at a very competative price. The little extras like being able to plug in your personnal music player, 6 small weights and the heart monitor all add to excellent value for money. Branx were very professional in the way they contacted me to check whether I was happy with my product. I would recommend this treadmill and Branx as a company to friends and colleagues in future. If you are looking for a machine which is excellent value for money and capable of high performance this is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic treadmill & company, 21 July 2012
We are so pleased with this product. It is sturdy, to my mind is almost top-end gym standard, and is being regularly used & taking quite a pounding without any complaint. Installation wasn't too difficult, just a bit fiddly. Speedy and efficient delivery, excellent customer care from Branx. Would not hesitate to recommend product or company, was a great decision to buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 18 Jun 2013
I bought this treadmill over a year ago and it has proved to be my best purchase ever. Quick delivery, easy assembly and it works brilliantly!
The after sales service is just as good, they are very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommendable product and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treadmill, 10 Sep 2012
Its very heavy duty, folds away nicely and very easy to use.Has Quick acceleration and elevation.Also comes with 3 different size weights and would reccomand it to any gym or home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars branx you did where argos couldnt, 25 July 2014
Bought one of these treadmills,,,, looks ace took about 5 mins to put together, on putting the machine together i noticed the end caps were broke i rang branx up and in about 2 days they ad arrived, they seem very honest and trustworthy and would advise any one if ur thinking about a treadmill i would definatly deal with branx fitness for any fitness equipment.. when i ordered the treadmill i asked if it could be delivered on a certain day and they did everything possible to please, delivery men were really polite and helpful.... the machine is very sturdy only used it a couple of times and im well happy with it plus the aftercare is better than any where else ive ever dealt with....
Argos well say no more promising delivery with a treadmill and when they couldnt deliver made all the excuses under the sun,,, so asked for my money back and bought this one from branx fitness nothing is to much for them they put there customers first....as uve guessed om a very happy bunny indeed 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely exceeded expectations., 28 July 2014
Ecstatic with my purchase. I'm used to top quality treadmills at the gym and I am a keen long distance runner so I was dubious that this would not compare as it is such a reasonably priced treadmill. Customer service is brilliant too - very friendly, always happy to help and get back to you very quickly.

I use it daily for running and it can more than accommodate my needs as it is just as sturdy as gym treadmills and is very user friendly. It also has a good sized running deck.

The only downside is it doesn't come with a built in fan - however - it's no bother setting up a fan next to me and I find that built in fans on treadmills are usually pretty useless anyway.

Absolutely love the added feature of playing your music through the speakers too although I still opt to use earphones but that's just personal preference and it's nice to have the choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Treadmill Fantastic Customer Service, 28 July 2014
Ms. Sd Park (UK) - See all my reviews
This is an extremely good value treadmill it is very sturdy and well made with a surprising amount of features and nice touches. I especially like the controls on the arms as well as the quick buttons for preset speed and incline. It is bigger than I thought it would be when folded but not huge and I guess that's inevitable since it is such a high quality piece of equipment. My previous treadmill was more compact but felt very flimsy and didn't last long.

It was fairly easy to assemble I did it by myself in about half an hour and I am not the most practical person!

I also have to say that the whole experience of dealing with Branx fitness has been fantastic. The communication and customer support has been second to none and I have every confidence that should there be a problem it will dealt with efficiently.