on 29 April 2014
This product is NOT a piece of authentic memorabilia, the certificates printed on the back are from their own company and are just images.
It is very shoddily made, the edges of the card that's prit sticked together to hold the image cell are not even cut straight, my 5 year old could make a more professional looking item.

I immediately returned the product after it arrived (after getting over the shock of how rubbish it was) and contacted them saying I was doing so, and sent it to the address I received, I have shown them my proof of postage and still have not had any refund and it has been 4 weeks since I sent it back.

I would not recommend buying this product or using this company to anyone, you could make the same product at home using google and word for free and it would be a lot better quality!
on 28 December 2013
This item is exactly as described and that's the problem. The description tells you that it contains an original film cell. You have to think about what this means. It does contain an original film cell, not a cell from the movie but one that was produced by, who knows? I'm not faulting the company because the product is as advertised. As my title says, Read description carefully!
on 9 May 2014
Was not what I expected. Film cell was very grainy and looked photo copied. Very disappointed as bought for a present.
on 23 January 2014
I ordered this in April as a present for my Fiance's 21st birthday, he is a massive animal fan and he was so thrilled to receive this. Brilliant quality and looks very impressive. Great value for money. :) thank you for a great product
on 17 December 2015
Not as big as expected postcard size,
on 20 December 2014
Amazing product. Brought for my mums Xmas present and she's going to love it.