4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids
Published 7 months ago by Nicola

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all though happy enough with it
The handle and wheels are fairly flimsy so don't expect these parts to last too long in the hands of a child. All in all though happy enough with it.
Published 15 days ago by Fran R.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trademark Collections THOMAS001139 Thomas Wheeled Bag (Toy)
My grandson comes to stay with me now and then and he had asked for some time for a suitcase, I saw this at Amazon and was amazed at the price, at least half the price of many in the shops. It isn't the most sturdiest and I wouldn't sling it around an airplane, but for visiting Grannie with his clothes or a few books in the back of a car or walking to my house it is just perfect, he even took it to the garden centre as he wanted to show it off. I think it is delightful and he loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I expected, 17 Oct 2013
I bought this for a friend's boy's birthday. It was bigger than I expected, seeing that he turned 2 the bag is a bit to big for him to comfortably pull along himself. But will be fine for weekends away. The quality seems ok and the delivery was fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all though happy enough with it, 8 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
My 3 year old son loves this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 May 2014
Perfect and just what we need for my 2 year old grandson to use for when he comes to stay. The case is well made and looks nicer than the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 17 April 2014
a lot smaller then I wanted but my son loves it just the same.took it to grannys at the week end and pulled it all by himself

Trademark Collections THOMAS001139 Thomas Wheeled Bag