5.0 out of 5 stars De-mystifies Sage - which is no mean trick.
Published on 11 July 2012 by A. Bainbridge

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit misleading
I would be careful with this book. I read it thoroughly before I used it, and noticed a few errors - for example, how to post a credit. There is one entry on this that does not mention a credit at all, and the paragraph is only about currency. Also it misleads on how easy it is to use Sage, and does not deal with complicated issues like director's loans. I think the book...
Published 5 months ago by Jane Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars De-mystifies Sage - which is no mean trick., 11 July 2012
There are several things that make this a solid purchase for me. I liked the layout, lots of white space, de-cluttered appearance with nice images, icons, etc which speeds up reading and aids comprehension. I also liked the friendly, simple tone of the book, its as if the author is walking you through instruction personally, (makes the instruction easy to follow). Finally I like the way a potentially large body of information is broken down, so that you can dip in and out of it, finding the parts you actually need, rather than having to wade through lots of irrelevant information before you get to the point. Good value for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sage 50 Accounts for Dummies, 14 Oct 2012
Having tutored Sage 50 for many years now I decided to go back to basics and read up on Sage from a new angle. The book is broken down into sections walking you through ever avenue of sage accounting, from set up to producing year end, using simple steps. There are great screenshots throughout the book which help with ease to refer back to information. The book is full of the usual Dummies "Tips" and examples. This book is completely up to date with the 2012 features. Great value for money and have already recommended to my students.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sage 50 for Dummies, 15 May 2013
Alex Emerson "ramsey1" (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
Very helpful in getting to grips with Sage 50 and helped me to make the most of the program. The explanations and tips are written in plain English and are easy to follow so someone like me that is a complete novice grows in confidence

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 April 2013
Very useful. Describes quite well the processes.
An advantage would be given a Sage evaluation or simulation copy to apply what he teaches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 21 Feb 2013
Carole Frost (UK) - See all my reviews
I have to use sage in my new job and had never used it before. This is a clear well explained user manual and has proved invaluable. Idiot proof! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummy no more, 24 Jun 2014
No longer a dummy, lol
Found the information easy to understand and follow, clear instructions of how to use Sage

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to read and follow, 22 May 2014
I'm really happy with my purchase. As I don't use Sage all the time, this is perfect to use as a quick reference book to remind me on certain functions.
Would recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good primer, 10 July 2013
G. L. Haggett "glynlhaggett" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
An excellent handbook for students or anyone else getting to know the software; the self-consciously chatty tone grated on me a little after a while, but there is a great deal of very useful information here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Reference Book, 9 April 2013
I have a background in accounts but only used Sage in my exams. There is a lot of information and, if you follow the instructions, it is very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Struggled, 18 Jan 2013
It is a typical dummies book good in places. You need a little nderstanding of Sage before you use it. I struggled because I didn't

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›