on 4 April 2013
This is a Miracase Brand. Really great quality bag, strong, quality material. I opted for a this bag because I loved the black and red. But I was really weary as it was one of the cheapest I saw.
I can truly say i was astonished at the quality. Lots of space, fits my Samsung 3 with its thick case in the phone pocket (with room left). Lots of room for papers, books and note pads. Two pen holders plus a big zipped compartment inside.
There is a lot of padding in the laptop holder, which is just what you need for the laptop to stay safe. If i where to make an adjustment, it would be to add a little more padding on the base.
The main reason I brought this bag was because i wanted a lap top bag that looked more like a handbag rather then a laptop bag and you definately wouldn't be able to tell there was a laptop in it. It is a very stylish business bag which is just what I need.
on 17 January 2014
This bag is a must for all ladies searching for a laptop bag. It's perfect fits in well brilliant protection and so much room still inside for the charger and the things us ladies carry in our handbag NO need for another bag to carry. We'll worth the money they say u get what u pay for and this is a perfect example!!!
on 25 August 2013
Am very pleased with this...it's good quality, doesn't scream out 'lap-top' bag (which was why I chose this one) & like other reviews have said there is ample room for bits & bobs, books/A4 file. Perfect for a study bag, with or without lap-top too.
on 30 September 2013
This is a great bag, good size, well made, hard wearing fabric and the seams appear very strong. Very impressed, fit my Dell Latitude, powercable, mouse and everything else i have to carry around. Very impressed.
on 28 January 2016
I bought this bag for my wife. The reviews I read regarding were very helpful. The bag is very stylish and will be appropriate for any event, work or social. It is a good quality bag my wife and daughter loved it. I found the seller excellent and description posted very accurate
In short if you purchase this product you will not be disappointed and is excellent value.
I would purchase this bag again if an occasion should arise again. I was invited to post a review and I had no hesitation to do so.
I have not received or have I been offered any incentive for my review.
I hope my review is a helpful assistance to any perspective purchasers.
on 12 December 2014
Excellent bag.! It sits nicely on your shoulder making it easy to carry around. The size is brilliant, it comfortably sits my 15.6 inch laptop, laptop charger, purse, pencil case, phone, and notepad.! The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is because it could be a tiny bit prettier! Girls care about these things!
on 15 January 2014
I ordered this laptop bag for my daughter to use at work and it is just perfect.
It arrived within 48 hours and it is superb quality just what I was looking for. A great company to do business with!
on 3 July 2016
Wow what can I say why did I not think of this before?? Struggling with laptop bag and a handbag now I just take this bag love the little makeup bag too. Can get loads in it and cant overload it which is a good thing def recommend it
on 29 December 2015
Had this for about a year now and it still looks brand new. Versatile and lightweight.
Handle long enough to go on shoulder but nottoo long so you ca still carry using handles, (straps).Smart looking, my favourite computer work bag to date.
on 11 February 2016
I will use it tomorrow for the first time, but I am very happy with the quality of the product.
It looks great, my laptop fits in there and so do many of other things important for women!
It is really pretty bag, I like the red interior.
Very happy with the purchase!

See one answered question