5.0 out of 5 stars Great system
I purchased this system for my bedroom as I'm disabled and spend time in bed. It's simply awesome. I have TV, DVD, and game console running through it so only one lead to the TV. It's more than powerful enough for the average size lounge and the separation is superb.
Published 19 months ago by Ms KIM CLARK

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall good but BIG - and be careful which seller...
Bought this system but frankly it's too BIG - but seemed good for the price... if you don't mind things which are really BIG then you'll love it... word of advice though, bought mine from HI FI Confidential a seller on here - having all sorts of issues, Amazon now involved... so buy from someone reputable!!
Published 7 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Onkyo HT-S3505 5.1 Channel Home Cinema Receiver/Speaker Package (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value onkyo pakage, 11 Dec. 2013
This is the first time i've had a separate receiver. I can honestly say for the price, the quality is superb. I have got linked up the tv, dvd player and the kids game console. The speakers although small fit unobtrusively in the lounge, but give out fantastic un-distorted sound both on bass and treble and mid tones. Virgin TV ( tivo box ) sounds superb, even the news.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value..., 28 Nov. 2012
First time buying an Onkyo system. Overall, the physical setup was fairly easy. After having all of the boxes and external units in place it took a while to neatly pass all of the wires and have a clean setup, mainly due to the many wires that a surround system introduces.

Once I started playing with the settings I quickly got most of the things setup and working appropriately. The only thing I still have not managed to set up (not knowing which side is the problem) is the ARC. I am still looking into that.

Certainly nice to have settings overlayed to the TV since the interface on the unit is not very intuitive.

Given the price and sound quality I think that this is a good buy. However this just provides the sound and has no additional features or connection to internet based radio and services. I think it is a good low-medium priced unit which can certainly last for a good couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull gear for that price., 13 Mar. 2014
Everything works good. Simple to install and operate. Installed speakers like Onkyo suggested and the sound is good 8/10. Price/quality 8/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Surround sound, 5 Dec. 2014
Mr. D. Kadir Memet (UK) - See all my reviews
Great Surround sound. Great input selection for devices and good quality speakers. Great price for the kit. Only minor issues is th speakers have keyhole fittings which aren't as secure as I would like. Still managing though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall good but BIG - and be careful which seller..., 25 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 12 Aug. 2014
Excellent bit of kit! Easy to install and gives a good sound quality all round. Very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sound machine, 31 Jan. 2015
Great value for money but an HDMI port on the front panel would have been so useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great home cinema system, 29 May 2013
Andrew Wood - See all my reviews
This was my first HD home cinema sound system and I must say it has blown me away..Not one for reviews but in my opinion this system is worth every penny...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great System....Terrible Customer Support, 3 Jan. 2014
As I mentioned, super quality system but my remote stopped functioning recently ( only 3 months old) and i contacted Onkyo Support. First off I couldn't get through with phone so i sent an email. 7 days later I got a reply on how to reset remote. Didn't work so I emailed again and got no reply until 10 days later saying sorry and they would send me new remote.... Im still waiting for remote, not holding my breath!!
I hope no one else needs to use their useless customer support!! very bad