on 1 August 2013
great accessory for my pixie nespresso machine. Yes the colour matches and that's important but I particularly like the fact that is in the same format as the machine - that it has similar dimensions and the two items look great on my kitchen counter. The Café Stack holds more capsules than my previous chrome vertical rack(40) I can actually squeeze about 70 capsules in to the Stack although they only recommend 60. It also allows you have and access more varieties than in a 4 column stacking system. Each of the 5 tray could be a separate flavour of you could use each side and get 10 different flavours on display.
If you obsess about your coffee then this is the one for you :-)
on 18 February 2013
This is a very nice way to keep and organize your Nespresso coffee capsules!
The organizer is a bit big, but if you have the necessary space in your kitchen, it looks lovely, as all capsules are tidy.
on 11 February 2013
This organiser looks really good and is the same height as my Nespresso EN series machine so sits nicely on the counter.
It holds 60 so we have five flavours sitting in their own drawers and it is so easy to extract out the pods that my 4 year old does it for us.
on 20 May 2013
Great item! It leaves the counter tidy, coffee capsules organised and it also decorates the kitchen, as the capsules' colours can be see through the drawers.
Delivery and packaging were very good!
on 21 March 2013
I wasn't intending to buy this type of storage, but it is great. It fits in next to the machine really nearly and keeps all the different types of coffee organised. Very near, yay what I needed!!
on 5 May 2013
Its a perfect storage that fits with my nespresso!
Super! Al my different capsuls fit in it. And i always have them nearby my nespresso
on 18 March 2013
Purchased as present for my daughter. She is delighted with it, especially as it fits into her wall cupboard above the coffee machine.
on 7 April 2014
Fits 60 capsules which is nice and can be tucked away into a cabinet and kept out of sight. Easy to open and remove capsules as well
on 12 January 2016
We do not have a lot of surface space in the kitchen, and this seemed like a great option as it could be put into a cupboard, but still be used easily as the shelves tilt downwards.

There is a video available for this item that shows it working, and I bought the titanium version having seen that, and have not been disappointed. The shelves tilt right down so that you can see what is on your shelves, and the pods can be taken from the bottom easily.

The feel of the build is nice. The shelves are a thin plastic, but I have no worries about it withstanding the standard use of two coffee lovers.

We got the titanium colour and it is lovely. Not quite as brown as shown in the pictures, which we are happy with.

Things to consider:
• The shelves do not accommodate a full sleeve (10 pods). This is to keep the depth so that it will fit in a cupboard
• If you have it on the kitchen side and are not tilting the shelves down as you would in a wall cupboard, the pods will not fall to the front. You can still just bring them forward with no effort, but I thought it was worth mentioning
• Unless you pull a pod into the front space (as you would to take one out), the pods are not visible when the draw is are closed, as they are back slightly from the opening.
• This also looks nice on the side; and unlike other pod holders, where the pods are on show, it is easy to clean
on 30 April 2014
Arrived very promptly & packaged well, can be placed next to your nespresso machine or in the cupboard and multiple units can be stacked on top of each other as well. Looks good and is well constructed holds 60 pods and for the price I paid (£20) I think it's a good buy, the only thing I would tell people to look out for is the colours as I believe they don't match all nespresso machines, I have a red lattissima+ (great machine by the way) and other reviews said that the red version of the cafe stack organiser was more of an orange red which did not match their red lattissima+. On the box it says it is designed to go with the nespresso pixie machine so perhaps it matches that better, but I would check before buying if an exact colour match is a priority. So overall a sturdily made product with reasonable looks that if are not to your taste can be hidden out of view in any cupboard at a fair price, what more could you ask for.