‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee organiser., 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
Nice item, fast delivery but had to return it as it was a gift for my brother and his coffee pods didn't fit it - no quibble exchange for one that did fit though! Happy with experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love it..., 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
It is nice to stack the coffee pods and I have labelled each tray with the Coffee Pod brand name for ease of choice. And it sit nicely in my tea cupboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Cafe Stack Organiizer, Titanium, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
It is good looking, hardly and keeps the capsule very organised for selection. The price is reasonable and the packing is good. It helps protect the organiser intact inside the box. I love and recommend for coffee lovers to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product at a good price., 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
Well made, simple to use, looks great and the price is reasonable. It's not too often you buy something that exceeds your expectations. This is one of those items. It has 5 different pull out shelves which take 12 pods each. So I've separated the espressos from the lungos, others shelves for varieties and all in all it's just a great way of storing/using the pods.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect addition to your coffee addiction., 11 July 2014
A reviewer from Scotland. (dunfermline, fife United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
Not much more I can add to all the good things said about this Nespresso coffee organiser.
Well made and well thought out in every way .Easily filled , easy to choose the coffee you want.
Sits nicely either beside your machine or in a cupboard.
And at a good price as well.Delivered quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
This is my second one of these, just about fits into a standard cupboard. Good that you can match it to your machine

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
It holds my pods, and sits right beside my Nespresso machine.

It holds the pods very well and looks very neat and tidy. I would recommend this to anybody with a Nespresso addiction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good in the corner ..., 7 May 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
.... like a part of my kichen units as I have 2. The 2nd one fitted in nicely on the top of the first one I bought ages ago just about reaching my top cupboard. I now can store all my capsules.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
Arrived very promptly & packaged well, can be placed next to your nespresso machine or in the cupboard and multiple units can be stacked on top of each other as well. Looks good and is well constructed holds 60 pods and for the price I paid (£20) I think it's a good buy, the only thing I would tell people to look out for is the colours as I believe they don't match all nespresso machines, I have a red lattissima+ (great machine by the way) and other reviews said that the red version of the cafe stack organiser was more of an orange red which did not match their red lattissima+. On the box it says it is designed to go with the nespresso pixie machine so perhaps it matches that better, but I would check before buying if an exact colour match is a priority. So overall a sturdily made product with reasonable looks that if are not to your taste can be hidden out of view in any cupboard at a fair price, what more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cafe Stack Organiser, Titanium (Kitchen & Home)
The item came very quickly and was put straight to use. It looks really nice, especially as you can see a little bit of each capsules colour. Every time I see it I automatically want to make a coffee! It is smaller than I expected but not in a bad way, it's not bulky it's actually very stylish. I'd highly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›