5.0 out of 5 stars Find me a better summer album... I dare you.
Fast, energy-filled, dance-around-the-room melodies for you to listen to until your heart is content. This album never fails to bring a smile to my face with its unflinchingly joyful lyrics and happy beats. If you don't find yourself dancing, it's probably the wrong album in your Walk The Moon case.

I'm happy to say too, that Walk The Moon are not even a...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. Lucas P. P. Munnich

3.0 out of 5 stars With a little growing up, these boys might have something
I discovered Walk The Moon on my recent research of modern bands paying homage to the long lost classic 80's New Wave sound. I sampled some of their songs and felt they had some clear authenticity with great and obvious influences, so I bought the CD.

After listening to the album in its entirety, I can't help but feel there's still some unrealized potential...
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Scott Davies

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Find me a better summer album... I dare you., 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)

I'm happy to say too, that Walk The Moon are not even a 'one-trick pony'; 'Iscariot' is a slow, melancholy track from the album with a much more serious theme behind it (a very good piece of music if I do say so myself). My only criticism... the album is too short!

Buy if: you like being happy and jumping up and down like no-one's watching.
Avoid if: you live in a cave and hate anything remotely fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
I have to admit i brought this album on a bit of a gamble as id only heard one song before but the gamble certainly paid off. This is one of the best Albums i've heard in a long long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favorite!, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
This CD is a must have summer album, it has been on replay both in the CD player and my mind since I bought it! I found Walk the Moon when looking for a band similar to Two Door Cinema Club. Their songs certainly capture the same upbeat happy feeling and make you want to dance like nobody is watching. Having listened to 'Tightrope' and 'Anna Sun' I bought the album in the hope that the rest of the songs would live up to my expectations and they certainly did. The songs are catchy and it is easy to be singing along to the chorus after first listen. Even the slow song 'Iscariot' is catchy which I think find a very rare characteristic.
The artwork in the lyric booklet and fonts are also beautiful and add to my love for this product.
All the songs are of single quality, I loved the whole album from first listen.
This is one of my go to CDs and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for some fun summer tracks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 80's sound but something different, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
Heard these first at the P!NK concert as one of her warm up acts at the O2 - also check out CHURCHILL for another great band. I really enjoyed the songs they played, really catchy. Found this album and thought I'd give it a go - love it! I can listen to the whole album but some favourites - Jenny, Anna Sun, Tightrope, I can lift a car and I could keep going - worth a listen and I will keep looking for the next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
Love the album...thank you very much. Great new band / artist. Would definitely recommend!!! Speedy delivery also...thank you heaps for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer feel!, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
A great album where every single song is totally feel-good and summery. Great for driving in the car and chilling out in the garden

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS ONE OF MY ALBUMS OF THE YEAR, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
Absolutely incredible album - would recommend without hesitation to anyone! I would liken them to artists like Imagine Dragons, Young The Giant and Youngblood Hawke. It includes some really upbeat tracks like 'Anna Sun', 'Tightrope' and 'JEnny' all of which contribute to a completely brilliant self-titled album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
I listened to this band initially when at another artists concert and thought they were great. This Cd is so good - I can't believe I haven't heard this before!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never heard of them before Pink tour - Did not disappoint!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
I didn't need to hear this over and over before I liked it - Was an instant hit, upbeat and easy to get into.

5.0 out of 5 stars album, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (MP3 Download)
saw them at the o2 supporting pink,sounded great,had to listen to album which was even better,downloaded straight away,well worth a listen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Walk The Moon
Walk The Moon by Walk the Moon (Audio CD - 2012)