5.0 out of 5 stars Cheryl's best album yet
I have been waiting over a year for this album, so I was over the moon when I recieved this CD in the mail. It is a fun dance record with hints of dub-step, rap and some R&B.

Published on 26 Jun 2012 by Christina

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot sing
What a waste of good money this went straight to the charity shop and would not buy another of hers
Published 4 months ago by cris

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheryl's best album yet, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)

1. Under The Sun: A really fun song that's perfect for the summer. I needed to listen to this song a few times before I loved it, so for me the song grew on me after some listening sessions. (8/10)
2. Call My Name: The perfect first single from the album. Very addicting song that makes you want to dance! (10/10)
3. Craziest Things: For me, this song is a grower. Okay lyrics, but it doesn't do anything for me really. I don't like the Will.I.Am parts. (7/10)
4. Girl In The Mirror: Very fun song that girls can relate to. Love the melody and the lyrics too. (9/10)
5. A Million Lights: The first ballad on this album. Very beautiful and I love Cheryl's vocals on this song. (9/10)
6. Screw You: Probably the standout-track on the album. Absolutely love the intro and Wretch 32 gives it the little extra! (10/10)
7. Love Killer: Fun and cool song that many people can relate too. I love the beat! (8/10)
8. Ghetto Baby: This track is written by Lana Del Rey and is a really great song! Not my favourite, but definitely on my top 5 list! (7/10)
9. Sexy Den A Mutha: A song that you instantly love! This song got a club-feeling which I love. I think this should be the the single! (9/10)
10. Mechanics of the Heart: This song is currently my favourite song from AML. Beautifully written ballad that people can relate to! (9/10)
11. All Is Fair: A great song that Cheryl said was dedicated to her Soldiers. Great lyrics and Cheryl's voice really shines through beautifully! (10/10)

I give it 5 stars, because I love her new style and I love Cheryl. It's worth buying!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot sing, 17 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheryl's Best Album Yet, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: CHERYL:A MILLION LIGHTS (Audio CD)
Heard 'Screw You' On The Radio & Loved It So Instead Of Downloading It I Saw This Album For 2.99 Which Was Cheaper Than Downloading All Songs Indivdually. Must Admit, I've Never Been Overly Keen On Cheryl But Absolutely Love Every Song On This Album. Would Recommend Definatly (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
The beautiful Cheryl with such a magnificent voice, no studio trickery here.. Each track a classic. Ok lyrically it's not
Cole Porter but the lady sings from her heart and soul. The slowies have heartache and her ill fated marriage to
Ashley written all over them. I was almost in tears as her emotion pored out. This is 'pop' at it's very best by our very
own Geordie princess. A star is born, the best female singer since Anita Baker. Cannot wait for another
series of live shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
the best luv her

5.0 out of 5 stars love love, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
this is a fantastic album from Cheryl. Songs are brill and I really enjoyed the Will.i.am. looking forward to another album

5.0 out of 5 stars best Cheryl album, 14 Oct 2013
the only flaw of this album are the weak singles taken off of it.
But the rest of the album is really great. I recommend buying the deluxe edition because the extra tracks are even better than the standard edition ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 2 May 2013
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
Love this cd soo much ... Really suprised me. Very catchy songs, even my mum likes it. Haven't taken it out my car for weeks now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best solo album yet, 3 April 2013
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
Her other two solo albums were weak compared to this. Her vocals were strong, the lyrics weren't as repetitive as they were in the first two albums, and over all the quality was a lot better. I seriously love this album and the songs are just amazing. Call My Name has an amazing beat and is super catchy but even the slower songs such as A Million Lights is lyrically beautiful. Girl in the Mirror is another favorite that is just lyrically amazing and an amazing beat to go with it. Overall if you're going to buy a Cheryl album is should be this one. All around just outstanding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun pop music!, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
Better than expected. I really enjoyed her debut album '3 Words' but hated 'Messy Little Raindrops', so I wasn't sure what to expect from 'A Million Lights'. 'A Million Lights' has become a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. It's not the greatest pop album ever, but It doesn't intend to be. It's just fun, commercial fluff. It is what it is!

A Million Lights
A Million Lights by Cheryl Cole (Audio CD - 2012)