5.0 out of 5 stars This updated version is much better quality
Published on 9 July 2012 by Susan Fishwick

3.0 out of 5 stars accesory kit
its ok but an empty spray bottle you have in the house and an ordinary microfiber cloth would do the same job, also thought the head that conects to the bottle is a bit weak, but the sollution that come with it is great a must have leaves windows sparkling
Published on 18 Sept. 2012 by kevin quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars This updated version is much better quality, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
I didn't choose this item as part of a package, because I wanted the new version and not the earlier "yellow" version which had bad reviews. This is very good quality and the whole mechanism works incredibly well. Very easy to set up and use. You do not have to buy special fluid (unless you want to !) The bottle and the window cleaning attachment are firmly attached, easy to spray and wash the windows and the dirt just seems to rinse straight off from the pad. I'm so glad I bought this to compliment my karcher window vac.

3.0 out of 5 stars accesory kit, 18 Sept. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and cheap., 25 April 2012
S. Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
You should really look at reviews for the Karcher Window Vac Plus which includes this with the vac. We bought the WV Plus a few weeks ago. On the positive side I found it very useful to have a spray and wiper combined. The vac is brilliant. The bottle is small (250ml) but worked. For two days. I am sure Karcher will replace it, but my experience and many of the other reviews point to it being rather flimsy and cheaply made - our spray-head was about the same quality as the throw-aways you get with kitchen and bathroom cleaning products. Frankly £14 is ridiculous for this and a bit of cloth on a stick.

2.0 out of 5 stars spray bottle, 28 Mar. 2013
I always read reviews and this product was exactly discribed as disappointing, but I thought I would decide for myself. When spraying it has been found to leak around neck of bottle and really would not recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Daydream, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
I bought this after I bought my karcher window cleaner, used a cloth to clean ,total waste of money, bottle to small. Very poor quality. Would not recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it should BUT too pricey, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
it is what it is..... the bottle sprays and the cloth cleans BUT its not worth the money. in my opinion a fairer price would be around £7.00 TBH you would be better off buying a quantity of micro fibre cloths.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 24 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
Purchased this after reading some positive reviews...what a waste of money. When I tried to use spray to clean a window the contents of bottle went all over the place. I found it much easier spraying from the bottle and wiping with pad separately. Not ideal but I don't have any other option. I do plan to buy the window vac for my daughter as it is a brlliant piece of kit but the spray bottle kit...never.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money!, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head (Misc.)
I followed instructions when assembling and 'clicked' top into place. Spray worked well but as soon as I started cleaning window, whole thing came apart spilling solution all over my carpet.
I tried again and same thing happened.
The idea is good, if only it worked!

Saying that, the Window Vac is fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this to go with the Karcher window vac I have.It's a top quality product as you would expect,from Karcher.Much easier to use than a bucket and cloth.I would say that if you're thinking about buying one then give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Window Vacuum, 30 Jan. 2013
Got this to go with my Window Vacuum which I've had for over a
year and been very pleased with.
It saves time when doing windows & mirrors etc. and I would recommend it

Karcher Spray Bottle and Microfibre Cleaning Head