5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
This keyboard is perfect for anyone like me who has to accompany singers at various venues. It is extremely lightweight, easy to set up and dismantle, and has an excellent range of tones. For its size the quality of sound and the volume are surprising. Highly recommended as a portable instrument.
Published 20 months ago by Choirmistress

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard
One of the keys works occasionally as it is the end key I can live with it, but it should have been in working order
Published 8 months ago by John Mavin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Casio CTK-240AD 49 Full-Size Keys Keyboard with AC Adapter (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio CTK-240AD: Great beginners keyboard instrument, 29 Dec 2012
I bought this keyboard for my 12 year old grand-daughter for Christmas, as she has for some time mentioned wanting to learn keyboards. We have found the Casio CTK-240 AD to be an excellent choice both for the absolute beginner, as well as budding keyboard player. It is a well made fully contained instrument, and has a great sound. It is packed with all the features you need to make this both a serious instrument, as well as very entertaining to play. Its features include: full size keyed, fully polyphonic keyboard with split-keyboard facility; really good range of sounds including organ, piano, brass and string instruments: great range of preset rhythms, as well as a good library of popular tunes which you can play along to, or improvise. It also came with a free on-line tuition guide for the beginner. A great instrument for kids and adults alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tone, 19 May 2013
Mr. P. Grant (Staffs UK) - See all my reviews
A lovely keyboard with just the right feel on the keys.
Well worth the money. Would recommend this to anyone taking up the piano but like me hasn't the room for a full size one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant keyboard, 7 Feb 2013
Pippa Sweeney (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fantastic keyboard. Bought this for my daughter's 8 th birthday and she loves it! We all do! I used to play when I was younger so I am enjoying both her and I using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 23 Feb 2013
I love this keyboard loads! It came quicker than expected and had no delivery damage done. It's a great quality product and I spend hours on it learning new songs. It also came with a song book with easy songs to learn inside. Overall 10/10, amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars great for begginers, 19 Aug 2013
It is a fairly good keyboard most suited for begginers and kids, has a fairly good array of sounds. The only criticism is that it is not
touch sensitive. Otherwise a fairly good instrument.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard, 13 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes nice music, 1 Jan 2013
M. King (UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this for one of our granddaughters for Christmas. She s absolutely delighted. These keyboards have come a long way over the las couple of years. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard, 21 Dec 2012
Mrs. J. D. G. Davies (Moreton, Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
This is my present to me from my husband it is a smaller key board than I though but the price was great and I'm thrilled with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to fault for the money., 10 Nov 2013
D. Parkin - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought this at a discounted 'Lightning Deal' price rather than full price, thinking that it would make a good first keyboard for the young musical bods in our house. I checked it out online first, and there are various youtube demos of this keyboard to be found. These suggested that the sound should be adequate, so I took the plunge.
My daughter (and main user) has commented that the first tone setting gives the most natural response, but she is pleased by the range of sounds that she is able to achieve with this relatively inexpensive instrument. It is a pleasantly tactile keyboard, and is robustly constructed as far as I can tell - early days, of course. My instinct had been to hold out for a Yamaha, associating Casio with calculators, but when it comes to it I am pleased with my purchase, and would recommend this product for your consideration if you are in the market for an inexpensive and basic (in modern terms - it still has plenty of bells and whistles) keyboard. At this stage it meets my family's needs, as none of us are virtuosos!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›