Price:£0.26+ £0.99 shipping

on 9 May 2014
Brilliant buy great price good quality
Spent ages looking as needed to buy few things so didn't want yo spend lots this is definitely worth price came quickly also
on 25 November 2013
Nothing wrong with this item, quality isn't amazing but you get what you pay for and we only needed it for one night! Arrived in good time. I would recommend.
on 11 August 2014
Nice little sash for price. 1st attempt got lost in post but seller was very quick at getting replacement sorted. Very good service for a good product.
on 25 February 2015
Great service, good value and good product.. Bought it last minute decision for a hen a couple of days before and the seller kindly sent it in time.
on 26 June 2014
Looks a little small for my friend who's a rather large lady, only just fits me and I'm 5ft 2in and quite small, hope it lasts long enough for her
on 5 July 2014
I ordered and paid for a 'bride-to-be' sash and got sent a 'bridesmaid' sash. Too late to change. Going to be hard to explain that to the hen.
on 10 August 2013
great value for money looks really nice and is good quality dont waste money on more expensive ones this is a good quality for a lot less.
on 27 October 2015
exactly what we wanted, arrived in good time and we had a lot of fun.
Nice and lightweight, didn't get in the way too much, good product.
on 12 October 2013
Amazon has a wide range for everything and it's cheaper
I was happy to found this scarf as I didn't have to look for it
on 31 October 2013
brought this as a surprise for my sister in-law, we went to rhodes for her wedding. We had a brilliant time. Lovely item