on 21 October 2012
My main aim was to purchase socks 'without toe seams' as all socks recently purchased had raised toe seems causing me comfort problems. These ladies socks were ordered easily via Amazon, delivered promptly by stockist and have proved to be tootsie and footsie friendly.
on 3 March 2013
I hate socks but have to wear them for work. The seams irritated me and dug in. my dad suggested i try these as he is a diabetic. I love them, no seams, not tight around the ankle and a very comfy days shift at work as i walk all day. not great colours but as i said they are just for work.
VINE VOICEon 26 May 2012
these socks are a little narrower than I expected so if you have any swelling in your feet or ankles you should opt for something else. I bought 2 lots because they stated they were diabetic socks. They are seam free and do not have tight bands so that is a plus.. I mistakenly thought they would have more give in them.I Could have bought ones on the local market for half the price.They are ok for my daughters so will be useful.
on 7 February 2013
Great socks. So comfy. I would like all my socks to be made like these ones. Please, some different colours and you'll get the sales. Thanks
on 27 August 2012
Lovely quality socks with very generous wide cuffs. Exactly what I wanted - needed! They are comfortable and warm and a perfect end to my body!
on 22 June 2012
Should have paid attention to previous review. Will probably use these occasionally but more like ankle socks and summer wear. I am size 5 but thought I ought to go for the 6-8 size to allow for some stretch. Stretch is pretty non-existent. Only benefit is seam free. Cheap can be expensive - don't be tempted.
on 20 April 2014
I bought these as a seemless sock because I have had a lot of problems with diabetes and my feet. I have to wear my usual socks inside out as the ridge at the toe hurts my feet and I sometimes don't know until I am injured.

I have found the material of these socks very soft and comfortable but they have caused me injury as they simply ruckle up and don't stay up at all. This ends up with the sock bunching up and rubbing.

I would not recommend these to other diabetics who have a loss of sensation in their feet.
on 3 December 2013
I always have trouble getting socks without toe seams - and find it very painful to wear ones with seams. any others I have bought have been very expensive but these are not - and they are very good quality.
on 23 November 2015
My elderly mum has veryswollen feet and difficulty buying socks these fit the bill as they do not dig in around the top. However they are just a little bit too small (it would be great if they did a wide fitting) and the colours leave a lot to be desired as I couldnt see any that would suit mum better.
on 1 December 2014
These socks arrived on time and are colours that I have been wanting (and not easily finding) for some time. I am a bit disappointed, though, about the seams across the toes; otherwise I would have given five stars. Each sock has a seam over the toe - the same as any other socks I have bought recently. This seam is not shown on the picture and is not in the socks described by previous reviewers. I am diabetic and have some foot problems, so lack of a seam was the main reason these socks were attractive to me. So far they are comfortable, but this is the first day I have worn them.