on 15 January 2014
I hate to be a Party Pooper but you can buy this camera as a kit with the 50-200mm as well as the 18-55 for £449 plus cashback in certain well known electrical resalers in the UK.......

Sounds like better value for money to me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 August 2013
I had a SLR Camera many years ago and how technology has moved on this is a great all round Camera which takes fantastic pictures of everything from Landscape to Portrait and the menus are great for a novice like myself really please.
on 5 July 2014
Good second camera!
on 12 December 2013
Initially was pleased with this camera but within days of receiving it and on only the second time of use the on/off switch broke off in my hand, not impressed with the quality, very impressed with the speed of return and refund by Amazon though, no hassle which was brilliant.
on 15 May 2013
I chose this camera as a jumping off point to learning about photography. It has all the functions I need and came with battery charger lens and CD's. Photos are very clear and good focus
on 7 October 2014
I purchishd the d3200, when it came I was so imprest with the weight of it just about a pound.the lay out was easy to yous and the camera picture was crisp and clear well worth the money
on 10 December 2014
I bought this camera as a beginner of Photography and I greatly adore this camera. It makes my pictures come out beautifully! Great functions, Great price! I highly suggest this camera.
on 11 August 2014
The delivery couldnt have been any FASTER: i purchased camera in the morning, it was dispatched in the afternoon and next day it was in my hands. AMAZING! quality TOP! thumbs high up!
on 8 June 2015