5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought one sooner
Have converted a lot of my music from wma to Mp3 and transferred it on to this device. I had a new digital radio installed in my car last year and decided to use the USB connection. Love the fact I can listen to all my music without having to change a CD all the time. Great little buy - haven't even used all the space on it so plenty of room for more!
Published 28 days ago by Marge Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working on my vehicle's audio system
Unfortunately when I plug the device on my Kia Rio 2012 USB slot it shows "Reading" for a second then shows "Reading error" and that's it.
If I pull the device out a few millimetres it does sometimes read. I have made sure the formatting and mp3 files contained comply with the car's specifications. However it works on my Windows laptop...
Published 3 months ago by ferran

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working on my vehicle's audio system, 4 April 2014

Kingston technical services has suggested to return it to the supplier as it complies with the manufacturer specifications for computers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetically slow, 23 April 2014
S. Lane (UK) - See all my reviews
Do not buy. Looks nice and compact but its horribly painfully slow to write to (less than 1Mb/sec it would take at least 8 hours to fill it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend this product, 17 April 2014
Brought this product as i have usually found Kingston USB products to be ok. Arrived on time and that was the only positive thing I can say about this product really. After a couple of times plugging in and out of USB ports , and it doesn't fit very well, very tight to plug in, the thing started to come apart. It's basically a poor fit into USB ports. Do not waste your time buying this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient size inconvenient write speed, 26 Dec 2012
K. Bailey (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
3.44 MB/s is the best write speed I could get out of this drive. I bought it to put videos on and keep in my DVD player but when it takes 15 min to transfer 1 movie it makes it a bit of a mission to fill up the drive. It wouldn't be be a problem if using it to store smaller files but I would not recommend this drive for video media.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painfully slow, 22 Mar 2014
Dr Phibes "Dr Phibes" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Got this to replace my sandisk 16GB Micro USB. The difference between the two is night and day. While the sandisk one isn't lightening fast when writing files to it, it is still miles ahead of this Kingston device. My tests between the two were carried out on the same PC.

Very disappointed in it and will be replacing it soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow., 14 Mar 2014
R. Palmer "Robert" (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
Brilliantly small, but very very very slow considering the size (64GB) if your going to use it to store photos or music then I wouldn't bother. But if your just using it for small document then it would be fine.
Don't go thinking oh I have 8GB of RAM it'll be fine....... Cause that's what I did

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but a bit flimsy, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler Micro USB Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
Bought two of these for storing and playing back music. 16Gb in a tiny package - pretty amazing - I wanted the small package so that it would be inconspicuous in the car (on a new USB stereo). It works exactly as you would anticipate - no issues at all. However, both units seem pretty flimsy to me. When I extract the stick from a USB slot, the black plastic casing moves relative to the metal insert. I am able to press it back into place and it has not detached completely (so far!), but I am left wondering how long it will last before it does come apart.

So far it is working fine - just a bit concerned it may not last due to poor build quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really slow USB drive and.... Broken, 10 Mar 2014
I bought it for moving videos from my internal HDD to this external 32GB USB drive.
It usually took tooooooooo loooooong time to move one single file (only 1gb one) but, since 15 days ago, it takes nothing.

I am not able to access the usb drive, nor msdos, windows, linux or mac X. Is not possible format it (neither low level format).

So, the only think I could do now is just... put it on the waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought one sooner, 11 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 8 April 2014
I bought two of these for my in car system, both failed withing 24 hours. Not just faulty but dead, Amazon have really good returns service and I was able to replace them with two SanDisk Cruzer Blade devices and they are perfect.