Top positive review
17 people found this helpful
Quality Handbag = Happy Wife!!!
on 26 January 2014
Kipling Enora Bag – my wife loves Kipling bags, and had been dropping hints that she wanted a larger everyday bag. So when (for the first time ever) I bought this handbag as a surprise for Christmas, she was well impressed! The handbag is a good everyday size according to my wife, although I am told (and know) that girls could always do with more room in their bags!
Vital statistics are (approx): 30 cm wide, narrowing to 27 cm at top
22.5 cm tall
12cm deep at base, narrowing to 5cm at top
• Fully zipped top closure with the usual high standard zip, access to inside is 26cm appx.
• 2 carry handles 15cm tall (from top of bag to where held)
• Detachable shoulder strap, measuring a minimum of 34cm and a maximum 65cm from top of bag to resting on shoulder
• The obligatory Kipling Monkey!
• Inside 1 zip pocket 10.5cm deep x 18.5cm wide approx
• Pen pocket
• 2 additional pockets 9cm deep x 10cm wide approx and a gusseted pocked 5.5cm wide
• Internal (attached) lanyard to clip keys to
• On the front, there is an outer (flat) pocket, the full size of the bag. For ease of access/usability, the pocket is shaped and cut away to approximately 5 cm below the top. There is flap which is fastened by Velcro. The Kipling logo is on the pocket.
• Good size and quality, well constructed, up to the usual Kipling standards
• Outer pocket great for tissues, notepad etc. but not secure enough for keys, wallet or phone.
Overall a great bag and my wife gives it 5 out of 5. She gave it a test run on a weekend away (this was the only bag she took – she tells me this is unusual in her circle of friends!). Without a problem the bag held her Kipling (Brownie?) large purse, credit cards, sunglasses, phone, medication, keys and a small amount of make-up. She even managed to get my phone, wallet and credit cards in...Maybe that’s not so much of a surprise, as she may have needed quick access to further funds during her’ retail therapy’ sessions!!
I bought the black bag as it seemed a safe bet, but there are apparently plenty of colour options in this design.