TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 January 2014
Kipling Enora Bag – my wife loves Kipling bags, and had been dropping hints that she wanted a larger everyday bag. So when (for the first time ever) I bought this handbag as a surprise for Christmas, she was well impressed! The handbag is a good everyday size according to my wife, although I am told (and know) that girls could always do with more room in their bags!

Vital statistics are (approx): 30 cm wide, narrowing to 27 cm at top
22.5 cm tall
12cm deep at base, narrowing to 5cm at top

Description
• Fully zipped top closure with the usual high standard zip, access to inside is 26cm appx.
• 2 carry handles 15cm tall (from top of bag to where held)
• Detachable shoulder strap, measuring a minimum of 34cm and a maximum 65cm from top of bag to resting on shoulder
• The obligatory Kipling Monkey!
• Inside 1 zip pocket 10.5cm deep x 18.5cm wide approx
• Pen pocket
• 2 additional pockets 9cm deep x 10cm wide approx and a gusseted pocked 5.5cm wide
• Internal (attached) lanyard to clip keys to
• On the front, there is an outer (flat) pocket, the full size of the bag. For ease of access/usability, the pocket is shaped and cut away to approximately 5 cm below the top. There is flap which is fastened by Velcro. The Kipling logo is on the pocket.

Good points:
• Good size and quality, well constructed, up to the usual Kipling standards

Bad points:
• Outer pocket great for tissues, notepad etc. but not secure enough for keys, wallet or phone.

Overall a great bag and my wife gives it 5 out of 5. She gave it a test run on a weekend away (this was the only bag she took – she tells me this is unusual in her circle of friends!). Without a problem the bag held her Kipling (Brownie?) large purse, credit cards, sunglasses, phone, medication, keys and a small amount of make-up. She even managed to get my phone, wallet and credit cards in...Maybe that’s not so much of a surprise, as she may have needed quick access to further funds during her’ retail therapy’ sessions!!

I bought the black bag as it seemed a safe bet, but there are apparently plenty of colour options in this design.
on 28 November 2012
I purchased this bag as I already had one and liked it so much that I ordered one in
a different colour. I just love the berry purple colour.and am really pleased I chose that
colour.
It is a roomy bag with a large flap pocket at the front that holds quite a lot. Would get
a novel in there easily.
I also like the bags that have dual handles so I have the choice of hand or shoulder.
on 27 January 2013
Love it, because it's just right for me, both in size and colour. Buying handbags on line is rather hit and miss, so I'm lucky to get something that is just right.
on 26 March 2013
This is my second kipling bag I bought a new raisin for a holiday and I was pleasantly surprised how much i Liked it so when I needed a new everyday handbag I decided to buy another kipling bag I bought this one because it still has the handbag look with the convenience of an over the body strap when it arrived I was a bit disappointed the quality didnt seem as good as my other bag it just wasn't as nice as I was expecting. looking at the other bags this one looks very cheap in comparison even though its far from cheap will be ordering a different one next time
on 19 December 2013
Let's be clear: you are paying for the dubious privilege of carting round a very ordinary, nylon-looking bag because it is emblazoned with a recognised brand name. Take off the branding and you wouldn't expect to pay more than a tenner for it. It's ok, but don't be fooled into believing it is anything special.
on 6 December 2012
bought this for my wife, she loved it. the zip could have been designed better, it's not up to usual kipling standard, hasn't been stitched at the end to the bag
on 31 July 2013
I LOVE THE PEONY COLOUR BY KIPLING BUT DID NOT LIKE THE DESIGN OF THE ZIP, IT FELT AKWARD WHEN YOU ZIPPED AND UNZIPPED IT. IT SEEMED TO LONG FOR THE BAG AND OVERLAPED AT THE END. I DID RETURN THIS BAG
on 21 November 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for a friend. I like it and will be buying one for myself. Its always hard to choose the colour but this colour she hasn't got.
on 14 June 2013
This has to be the best bag I have ever owned. It is lightweight, the flap pocket on the outside is deep and can hold a kindle and extra items inside it with plenty of room. the velcro is good and closes well. the handles are made of a super material and the handles can easily be placed over the shoulder with room or held in hand. the strap is detachable and is also a good length for a cross over. the zip is easy to open and close. the material is super and it has an inside zip pocket which is quite a large pocket. the base of the bag is flat, so can be placed onto a flat surface and won't topple over. the inside of the bag is roomy and larger than i imagined it would be. it also has a key lead so can easily find keys. has place for pens and mobile phone and a large pocket which i have decided to hold my hand cream and hand gel, both fit well inside the one pocket. the lining is grey and the bag is a bright pink and a really nice clean, vibrant colour for every day use. really girlie colour and bag. i bought the peony one because it was cheaper than the other colours and i am really pleased i did. this bag is a super quality and is also washable, i have only just received it so i am not sure how it will wash but i have heard they wash really well. dont hesitate buying this bag because you wont be disappointed. I love this bag and will buy other kipling bags in the future from same seller because the bag arrived well packaged and in a fast delivery time. thank you. highly recommend this seller thats for sure.
on 11 October 2013
I have owned this bag now for at least 6 months, and have to admit that it's the best design for me yet. I tend to get bored really easily with my bags and then sell them on, but this is not leaving my sight. It's roomy, a little tardis for me. I can get my Kindle, purse, keys, Nintendo DS, make-up bag, tissues and much more junk, and still be able to close the zip. I bought this in a speckled pink print, which is very autumnal. Not a bulky bag at all. Very practical, without looking dated or old fashioned. Medium sized bag.