5.0 out of 5 stars Only one zipped pocket inside.
Published on 10 July 2012 by Granmum

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky wallet and unusually poor quality stitching
Published 19 months ago by Comet_UK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one zipped pocket inside., 10 July 2012
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Apparel)
The size of this purse was perfect(smaller than the Uzario & bigger than the new money)Out of all the various Kipling purses that i have, this had more organisation than all of them. The inside-behind the zipped section, had ample room for all your notes(& ample height) one deep zipped pocket(Deeper than the Uzario) All the pockets in the front section of this purse, are lovely and deep. And when you open the front section, below where the popper is, there are another two sections that would easily hold shopping lists/credit card that u use the most. The back of the purse, fastens with a popper and inside there is an aray of pockets for your cards, 2 clear photo window pockets & the deepest pocket at the top of the purse once you,ve opened it(Its so deep that your paper money would get lost:) Sadly, i sent this purse back. Loved the design(best Kipling organisation i've seen) because i was expecting it to have 2 zipped sections(like the original Yelina has) The colour also was more of a crimson colour & i was after a true red) So i have now ordered The Yelina (Amazon stock it) and not the Yelina B because of the one zipped pocket) All in all, this purse in my opinion, is Kiplings best design:) And fantastic delivery from Amazon/DPD:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Apparel)
I have the Brownie and the New Money purses but this is my favourite by far. I like the fact that you can keep your coins and money in the same section and credit cards, receipts, passes etc in the other section.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky wallet and unusually poor quality stitching, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
I am a serious Kipling fan and own several of the bags. This was the first wallet I'd tried. Despite having looked at the measurements and compared it to a previous wallet of similar size, I found this one too bulky. It's solid and well padded, so it's quite chunky even before filling it up, at which point it becomes huge. I was considering whether to send it back when the decision was made for me. With no encouragement at all and before I'd even used the wallet, the Kipling logo from the front fell off, all the stitches having been faulty. At least that made it easy to send it straight back to Amazon.

If you like a seriously big wallet with lots of slots and pockets, this may be for you. Just remember that stuffing cards in all the slots will increase its (already considerable) depth significantly. For myself, I'm going to give the smaller and more square shaped New Money a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
Got when this was on offer. I like Kiplling and I paid £10 for this purse which is a great price. Really good price. I purchased it in black

5.0 out of 5 stars All Cards in one Purse, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
I have been looking for a purse to hold all cards this one is great as they all fit in also the purse has to extender clasps should your purse get bulked with coins and cards once again fantastic item from kipling

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
good quality item, as expected from Kipling, right size and right colour. I am happy with my purchase, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Mar. 2014
H. R. Allen "Holl" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet
This purse was exactly what I wanted. I bought it for my mum, she loves it and it matches her bag perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 13 Sept. 2013
Marian (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
I love my new Kipling purse. It has room for everything I own that needs to go in a purse and the quality is just lovely. I will definitely buy again as gifts etc. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value!!!, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Shoes)
I saw many of these while searching for a gift and this one was lower priced than the rest- yet its perfect!!! absolutely great!! Fab purse, lovely size!

5.0 out of 5 stars brownie alternative, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yelina B Wallet (Apparel)
I bought this as an alternative to the Kipling brownie purse which I find a little on the large side. however although the yelina is not as long as the brownie I find it bulkier. It is a good item though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›