5.0 out of 5 stars SECOND ONE IS A WINNER
I purchased this bag as I already had one and liked it so much that I ordered one in
a different colour. I just love the berry purple colour.and am really pleased I chose that
colour.
It is a roomy bag with a large flap pocket at the front that holds quite a lot. Would get
a novel in there easily.
I also like the bags that have dual handles so I...
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. Q

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it's a bag...
Let's be clear: you are paying for the dubious privilege of carting round a very ordinary, nylon-looking bag because it is emblazoned with a recognised brand name. Take off the branding and you wouldn't expect to pay more than a tenner for it. It's ok, but don't be fooled into believing it is anything special.
Published 9 months ago by djay

5.0 out of 5 stars SECOND ONE IS A WINNER, 28 Nov 2012
colour.
a novel in there easily.
I also like the bags that have dual handles so I have the choice of hand or shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Handbag = Happy Wife!!!, 26 Jan 2014
Steve.J (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kipling Women's Enora Handbag (Shoes)
Kipling Enora Bag – my wife loves Kipling bags, and had been dropping hints that she wanted a larger everyday bag. So when (for the first time ever) I bought this handbag as a surprise for Christmas, she was well impressed! The handbag is a good everyday size according to my wife, although I am told (and know) that girls could always do with more room in their bags!

Vital statistics are (approx): 30 cm wide, narrowing to 27 cm at top
22.5 cm tall
12cm deep at base, narrowing to 5cm at top

Description
• Fully zipped top closure with the usual high standard zip, access to inside is 26cm appx.
• 2 carry handles 15cm tall (from top of bag to where held)
• Detachable shoulder strap, measuring a minimum of 34cm and a maximum 65cm from top of bag to resting on shoulder
• The obligatory Kipling Monkey!
• Inside 1 zip pocket 10.5cm deep x 18.5cm wide approx
• Pen pocket
• 2 additional pockets 9cm deep x 10cm wide approx and a gusseted pocked 5.5cm wide
• Internal (attached) lanyard to clip keys to
• On the front, there is an outer (flat) pocket, the full size of the bag. For ease of access/usability, the pocket is shaped and cut away to approximately 5 cm below the top. There is flap which is fastened by Velcro. The Kipling logo is on the pocket.

Good points:
• Good size and quality, well constructed, up to the usual Kipling standards

Bad points:
• Outer pocket great for tissues, notepad etc. but not secure enough for keys, wallet or phone.

Overall a great bag and my wife gives it 5 out of 5. She gave it a test run on a weekend away (this was the only bag she took – she tells me this is unusual in her circle of friends!). Without a problem the bag held her Kipling (Brownie?) large purse, credit cards, sunglasses, phone, medication, keys and a small amount of make-up. She even managed to get my phone, wallet and credit cards in...Maybe that’s not so much of a surprise, as she may have needed quick access to further funds during her’ retail therapy’ sessions!!

I bought the black bag as it seemed a safe bet, but there are apparently plenty of colour options in this design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Jan 2013
Love it, because it's just right for me, both in size and colour. Buying handbags on line is rather hit and miss, so I'm lucky to get something that is just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't put my finger on it, 26 Mar 2013
This is my second kipling bag I bought a new raisin for a holiday and I was pleasantly surprised how much i Liked it so when I needed a new everyday handbag I decided to buy another kipling bag I bought this one because it still has the handbag look with the convenience of an over the body strap when it arrived I was a bit disappointed the quality didnt seem as good as my other bag it just wasn't as nice as I was expecting. looking at the other bags this one looks very cheap in comparison even though its far from cheap will be ordering a different one next time

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it's a bag..., 19 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 6 Dec 2012
bought this for my wife, she loved it. the zip could have been designed better, it's not up to usual kipling standard, hasn't been stitched at the end to the bag

3.0 out of 5 stars ENORA, 31 July 2013
I LOVE THE PEONY COLOUR BY KIPLING BUT DID NOT LIKE THE DESIGN OF THE ZIP, IT FELT AKWARD WHEN YOU ZIPPED AND UNZIPPED IT. IT SEEMED TO LONG FOR THE BAG AND OVERLAPED AT THE END. I DID RETURN THIS BAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Enora, 21 Nov 2012
Bought as a Christmas present for a friend. I like it and will be buying one for myself. Its always hard to choose the colour but this colour she hasn't got.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 13 Jan 2013
Kipling bags are overpriced in my opinion but i do like them, this was just what i was looking for and nice price. Just wish the 'true blue' was the same price and i'd buy that one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, 13 Jan 2013
Roomy bag ,My wife has several kipling bags,and rates them all . This is exactly as described,has a long over body strap,ideal for shopping. Arrived quickly,well packaged