5.0 out of 5 stars Charmed -, 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: We're One (The Vicarage Bench Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
We're One (The Vicarage Bench Series)

I found this book charming, the plot is intricate and kept me on my toes. I found the characters so exciting, they had humour, depth and also that feisty temper of Crystal's.I adore cats so this made the book so much more amusing and richer. It was so perfect with format and punctuation which made it so much easier to read. I just wanted to keep on reading. I am so glad I found this and look forward now to reading the others in this lovely series.
It deserves every star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting - Don't miss it., 25 Jun. 2012
We're One (The Vicarage Bench Series)

This was such an exciting read, gritty, sexy and fast paced. The main female character feisty and beautiful was so visual and the male lead gorgeous. It was one of those novels that had me turning the pages. I meant to have a leisurely read but found myself finishing it in two nights and wanting more. The characters were so likeable and even the criminals frightening, raising the tension but with a clever touch of humour.
Being an animal lover, the little brood in the book really engaged my attention with the mean cat and Killer, whom you'll love. This was an intricate and fast paced plot. The descriptive passages of Las Vegas and the Casinos were really vivid and I could actually imagine being there.
I do hope there's another one in the series coming up - can't wait.