on 27 February 2013
This torch was way brighter than I was expecting and very well built. There's plenty of heat sinking so it can run full power all day without getting to hot. Definitely worth the money
on 28 October 2013
This is AWESOME it is so small and light yet soooo bright and cheap. Blows my maglite out of the water and the battery seems to last awhile. Came on time and well packed. Very happy with both the seller and the product, thanks.
on 18 July 2013
This is the best torch I have had & used. It is very well made, ruged, compact, well iluminating, very bright white light, reliable, extremely low battery consuption & excellent value for money.
on 26 March 2014
i,ve mounted this torch on my air rifle for lamping at night, really lights up the targets,very powerfull beam,why pay more when these do the job of more expensive torches...good deal.
on 23 April 2012
I purchased one of these cheaper on a popular global auction site - you will need to get the specialised 18650 battery and charger, again cheaper when purchased together. A nice size and weight, with a blindingly bright central spot which will project 100 yards or more and a reasonable surrounding lit area too. If you have never owned an LED torch you will be amazed, it't brightness is similar to a car headlamp, and this one is well made. Half-press to change the setting between bright/dim/flash etc.
on 17 June 2013
Just ordered number 3. It is irritating that the switch does not recall last setting. Lots of adverts for this torch suggest that it does but in my experience it does not. However once you get over this and in fact at this price you cant fail to, it is great. Would prefer more of a spot but a black circle in the centre tightens the beam if needed and the battery lasts really well. For what I use it for I get what I need for an excellent price. A friend of mine has a light that takes 3 cells and cost more than 11 times as much and yes it was a little brighter across the other side of the field but only just and hardly worth the extra cost. Second one purchased as I had a spare battery and 3rd bought for my neighbour to stop him borrowing mine all the time. At that price it's a no brainer. It will be interesting to see if the 3rd will remember the setting. All in all a great item.
on 5 November 2015
A great quality item, which gives an incredibly bright beam.

When I first tried the light I was disappointed. It didn't seem much brighter than other, smaller Cree torches I had, until I tried it outside. The beam travels an incredible distance, and has a reasonable spread - will be great for night time off road cycle rides. Only improvement would be a focusable beam, but as it is it will be great for me. Can't be sure of battery life yet as hadn't really had time to use it for an extended period, but if it's like other Cree torches, it will be great.
on 6 March 2013
Five star for performance at the price. I use it for commuting in country lanes and after 3 weeks its reliable and does the job I need. I was hoping to have found an amazing light (1300 lumen), just be aware that its typical of its type from a few years ago. I have a Fenix 450 lumen torch using the same batteries which is better in every way but it cost 3 times the price, . That said, if you have 18560 batteries and a velcro mount from somewhere like the Torchsite you have a highly cost effective bike light for about £25
on 10 April 2014
Well worth the money fantastic torch exactly what my husband need for his security job and have recommended this torch to work colleagues
on 24 June 2014
Ordered this but it was dead on arrival so there was only one thing to do and that was to send it back, That's electronics for you.