5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, stunning and breathtaking visuals
I put this on pre-order when i watched the little trailer, something I never do with blu ray titles, because the clip looked amazing visually and because I love good CGI. The clip looked to be just like very high quality cut scenes in good production value Video Games. When I started watching the actual movie I found I had some small criticisms such as the character...
Published on 1 Sep 2012 by OldTimeGamer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but so much more could have been done
As a certain Sarah Brightman (with Hot Gossip) once sang, I lost my heart to a Starship Trooper, so when I have the chance to view the latest offering in the franchise I jumped at the chance. Now whilst this does feature characters from the original, the viewer is treated to a full computer graphic spectacular which whilst entertaining, is definitely showing as something...
Published on 10 Sep 2012 by Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 25 Jan 2013
this is a cartoon but it is ok not what i expceted but enjoyable the kids loved it and keeps them quiet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 9 Jan 2013
E. D. R. Jones "E.D.R.Jones" (UK. worcester) - See all my reviews
I Really enjoyed this film, great CGI characters and effects, lots guns, explosions, killing and gore and sci fi action. Just what I wanted from a sci fi film. I recommend it (Y)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great flim me and my family love it i have watch it 3 times now and still think the same about it, 9 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 8 Dec 2012
this DVD is not bad but I bought it for my husband so i am not really into this type of film although he did enjoy it so worth buying it

3.0 out of 5 stars Starship Troopers., 4 Dec 2012
It was okay would have prefered a actual film version with real-life actors to follow on with this battle with the Bugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome....., 25 Nov 2012
Firstly, it's a cartoon.
Secondly, it was great.
Lets be honest we're never going to get a repeat of the first, that one was jaw droppingly good, others since have always fallen a bit short leaving you feeling dissapointed. This cartoon one wasn't upto the standard of the first film but was on a higher level to the rest.
I can honestly say, I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Starship Troopers: Invasion [Blu-ray] [2012] (Blu-ray)
Really enjoyed this film. Animation was great and especially liked the sniper rifle part.
Fingers crossed there will be more starship trooper films made as the director really did his homework.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starship Troopers, 8 Oct 2012
Iv been a fan from the beging,so was looking forward to this. Really enjoyed this movie and would recomend this to ant fan of the movies

4.0 out of 5 stars Starship Troopers: Invasion, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Starship Troopers: Invasion [Blu-ray] [2012] (Blu-ray)
If,like me,your a bif fan of the first Starship Troopers movie then your gonna love this! It has everything that the first movie had - Wall to Wall action,Bugs galore and rather strangely....B**bs!
Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Starship Troopers Invasion = AWESOME !!, 16 Sep 2012
Any fan of the Starship Trooper franchise will not be disappointed with this movie. Great story and beautiful CGI leaves you wanting another sequel.

Starship Troopers: Invasion [Blu-ray] [2012]
Starship Troopers: Invasion [Blu-ray] [2012] by Shinji Aramaki (Blu-ray - 2012)