I just wanted to say, I was involved in a double rear end collision and my four year old son was sat in his Maxi Cosi Air Protect seat. If it had not been for this seat he probably wouldn't have got off with no injuries. I am just about to order a replacement seat, I could not recommend highly enough.
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Try before you buy
Easy to install, cover easy to wash. Initially I was very pleased with the product, according to the tests it is a safe car seat in good price but unfortunately not very comfy. A child is basically siting on a very hard plastic, memory foam pad/ flat pillow recommended for longer journeys.
Published 2 months ago by Susi

5.0 out of 5 stars If it wasn't for this seat it might have been a very different story x, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Total Black) 2014 Range (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, easy to fit, I may have to buy another!, 6 Aug. 2011
This was purchased for my 3 year old boy as his sister had a similar one now 3 years old (Rodi). It is much more comfy (thicker foam) than hers and she wants a new one as a result. Easy to fit and move between cars, great head restraint when asleep (tilts in and out) and easier to recline when he falls asleep than her older model. I haven't given it a 5 star because the recline function isn't as easy as I had hoped BUT is much better than any of the other cheaper car seats we have bought for the Grandparent's car and more suitable for longer journeys. The older model can be used as a booster seat on its own whereas this one shouldn't be used like this - I missed this small print. I'd still buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 27 Feb. 2013
This seat is very adjustable and reclines which is great for longer journeys, my girls love them and we would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good car seat :), 7 Mar. 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install, 30 Jan. 2013
Comfy nice looking car seat. Adjusts to fit our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install just using seat belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable and comfortable car seat, 29 July 2014
Stable and comfortable car seat. I was looking for a car seat that would stay put in the back seat as my previous model kept moving while driving. This one stays in place and my son feels comfortable and safe in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is a good seat with plenty of space. My daughter is very comfortable in this seat and it also supports her head well, even when sleeping. It's light, reclines well and comes with side impact protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 July 2013
Having tried a few different seat, this seemed the best fit and quality. 4 years on and both seats still work perfectly, and look clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chair, 24 Dec. 2012
Karen Wilson (Episkopi, Cyprus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really happy with this chair it's easy to fit, daughter tells me it's comfy and sleeps well in it on long journey's.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Dec. 2013
Great seat, kids say they are comfortable, had these seats before, last one was over 5 years old, covers wash well.