4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, easy to fit, I may have to buy another!
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by LIndy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
This car seat when fitted to the car does not give the same impression of safety that is expected from such a big car seat especially if I compare it to the axis Since it is only attached through the anchor point ,It fail to give that feeling of sturdines. The child does not seem comfortable while asleep and ends up on one side or forward many times. .
Published 7 months ago by Claire Micallef

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, easy to fit, I may have to buy another!, 6 Aug 2011
This was purchased for my 3 year old boy as his sister had a similar one now 3 years old (Rodi). It is much more comfy (thicker foam) than hers and she wants a new one as a result. Easy to fit and move between cars, great head restraint when asleep (tilts in and out) and easier to recline when he falls asleep than her older model. I haven't given it a 5 star because the recline function isn't as easy as I had hoped BUT is much better than any of the other cheaper car seats we have bought for the Grandparent's car and more suitable for longer journeys. The older model can be used as a booster seat on its own whereas this one shouldn't be used like this - I missed this small print. I'd still buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars maxi cosi booster seat, 25 April 2012
This is an excellent chair, it looks good in its colours. It is easily fitted as there is nothing to fasten down. My Grandson is only 3 so still sleeps in it. The padded sides give great protection to the head. The seat belt threads through very easily making putting him in the chair a simple task. To be honest I can't fault the chair and at £98 still consider it good value for giving my Grandson the safety protection required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat (Total Black) (Baby Product)
We have a 6 and 3 year old and following recent newspaper articles we were no longer happier with the side protection that there seats give them. We now have two of these seats. The kids say they are very comfortable and my youngest doesn't slough forward as much as he did when he falls asleep. The seat is very easy to put into a car and to move if necessary. We have a Vauxhall Meriva and it fits fine. The only slight issue I have with it is that my eldest's seat can shift slightly as she gets in. I don't know if this is because of the way headrest is up high and so the car's headrest pushes her seat forward a little. We just check it when she gets in and the problem is usually resolved by moving the seat a little. All in all a comfy product and I feel my children are now safer than they were. Halfords gave this a decent score regarding side impact when we looked at it there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install, 30 Jan 2013
Comfy nice looking car seat. Adjusts to fit our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install just using seat belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 28 Nov 2012
P. Tod "Phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great car seat. Had a Maxi-Cosi before, but the Air Protect cushioning has taken it to a new level. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seat for the price, 16 Oct 2013
The only problem I could see is that it's easy for smaller children to get out of the seat even with the seat belt on but I guess this is a problem with all bigger seats that rely on the car's seat belt to keep the child in the seat.. Thankfully I can keep this seat for many years to come (my baby girl is 3 years old and a couple of months now..)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Dec 2013
Great seat, kids say they are comfortable, had these seats before, last one was over 5 years old, covers wash well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good car seat :), 7 Mar 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 27 Feb 2013
This seat is very adjustable and reclines which is great for longer journeys, my girls love them and we would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chair, 24 Dec 2012
Karen Wilson (Episkopi, Cyprus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really happy with this chair it's easy to fit, daughter tells me it's comfy and sleeps well in it on long journey's.