4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, easy to fit, I may have to buy another!
Published on 6 Aug. 2011 by LIndy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
This car seat when fitted to the car does not give the same impression of safety that is expected from such a big car seat especially if I compare it to the axis Since it is only attached through the anchor point ,It fail to give that feeling of sturdines. The child does not seem comfortable while asleep and ends up on one side or forward many times. .
Published 11 months ago by Claire Micallef

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, easy to fit, I may have to buy another!, 6 Aug. 2011
This was purchased for my 3 year old boy as his sister had a similar one now 3 years old (Rodi). It is much more comfy (thicker foam) than hers and she wants a new one as a result. Easy to fit and move between cars, great head restraint when asleep (tilts in and out) and easier to recline when he falls asleep than her older model. I haven't given it a 5 star because the recline function isn't as easy as I had hoped BUT is much better than any of the other cheaper car seats we have bought for the Grandparent's car and more suitable for longer journeys. The older model can be used as a booster seat on its own whereas this one shouldn't be used like this - I missed this small print. I'd still buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat (Total Black) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
Comfy nice looking car seat. Adjusts to fit our 3 1/2 year old. Very easy to install just using seat belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 28 Nov. 2012
P. Tod "Phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great car seat. Had a Maxi-Cosi before, but the Air Protect cushioning has taken it to a new level. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 27 Feb. 2013
This seat is very adjustable and reclines which is great for longer journeys, my girls love them and we would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good car seat :), 7 Mar. 2013
The price and fast delivery to Cyprus = V. happy but if you want to keep it nice then i would say buy a summer cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars maxi cosi booster seat, 25 April 2012
This is an excellent chair, it looks good in its colours. It is easily fitted as there is nothing to fasten down. My Grandson is only 3 so still sleeps in it. The padded sides give great protection to the head. The seat belt threads through very easily making putting him in the chair a simple task. To be honest I can't fault the chair and at £98 still consider it good value for giving my Grandson the safety protection required.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it wasn't for this seat it might have been a very different story x, 21 Mar. 2013
I just wanted to say, I was involved in a double rear end collision and my four year old son was sat in his Maxi Cosi Air Protect seat. If it had not been for this seat he probably wouldn't have got off with no injuries. I am just about to order a replacement seat, I could not recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Dec. 2013
Great seat, kids say they are comfortable, had these seats before, last one was over 5 years old, covers wash well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chair, 24 Dec. 2012
Karen Wilson (Episkopi, Cyprus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really happy with this chair it's easy to fit, daughter tells me it's comfy and sleeps well in it on long journey's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and slight recline seems enough for sleeping., 12 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with this seat, as is my daughter. Seems comfy and she loves it. The very slight recline is enough to ensure her head doesn't flop forward when she sleeps, although you have to set it before they are seated. But the cushions by her head seem like good head rests anyway. I couldn't quite figure out how to get the recline back easily though. Maybe there is a trick to it. Going from the 5 point harness to adult seatbelt was a bit concerning, but all this size of seat are the same in that respect. Make sure you stick your child locks on the doors - my daughter managed to open hers! Luckily 2 of us in the car so was just for a second, but scared the life out of me. Child locks now on!