on 3 June 2013
I bought one of these as I live by the coast and wanted to be sheltered from the wind on the beach. It's great for that as it folds up into a small, light bundle that is easy to carry. I doubt it would be very waterproof and the groundsheet is basic, but for the money it's a great buy.
I did order the blue and white one but received the yellow and grey instead, otherwise would have given this 5 stars.
on 13 August 2012
Woolacombe beach last week in the Great British Sunshine, Heavy rain and wind.This beach tent did the job and more, i always do my homework and read all reviews..this was well worth it...a great buy..
on 26 April 2014
i brought this tent shelter to go to v festival, it was a brilliant storage idea to put all your wet and dirty wellies in and gets you more space in your sleeping tent. plus it was really cheaper on what you get.
on 15 August 2013
When I used the tent the first few times I loved it as it is really easy to put up and is nice and big however the black rods that keep the tent in place have already split as I think perhaps they are a little too long for the space they need to fit in. I have to be really careful when putting it up now as I have had a few plastic splinters in my hands and fingers. Also the fabric is coming apart at the seams therefore warning; you get what you pay for so don't expect it to last more than one summer!
on 18 August 2012
We took our tent to france where it was very hot, generally it is v good. A good size for family of 4, 2 young children. However the image made me think the top had air vents making it cooler and more wind resistant but it is just a change of colour of the material so beware it gets hot and we had to take it down in very strong winds.
on 24 May 2013
The shelter is effective for keeping off ground dampness, sunshine, wind and possibly rain (so far untested). The size is fine for a family of 2 adults and 2 small kids. Consider it as a picnic blanket with a hood, not a tent as such. One star knocked off as there were no instructions, so I expect that some people will struggle a bit.
on 29 August 2012
The tent is easy to put up (takes about 5 minutes) and is a good size. As you might expect from the price, this tent is not waterproof. And it'll turn into a kite on a windy beach (just put a rock in each corner). Overall, happy with the purchase.
on 23 April 2013
Brilliant. I've bought this for when we go holiday. As I have a ten month old it's also great for her to use in the garden as well. No instructions included but simple to work out. Has pegs and sand pockets.
on 28 August 2012
The Beach shelter is well made, easy to put up and take down and pack away.
We only experienced one problem when the stitching for the handle on the bag failed
on 4 April 2014
Was good. Took it to Spain but one of poles split with four days left. Real shame as fab for little one. We were not even on a beach resort had grass.