5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Got these for my 12 year old son - for rugby - as he gets v cold. The yellow palms are basically good grip pads - so the ball won't slip through hands. He is delighted and they fit perfectly. I chose size small. My son while tall is a slim build and they fit him just fine.
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by Susan Benjamin

2.0 out of 5 stars Gloves split
Goods arrived on time and as ordered but the Gloves split at the seam after wearing only once! Now having to send back.
Published 13 months ago by JULIE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 26 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - a pair of gloves that fit!!, 3 Nov. 2013
After trying numerous makes of rugby training gloves we came across these! They actually fit my seven year old perfectly! He has worn them for training and they kept his hands toasty. I would fully recommend these (I bought the 'mini' size for my seven year old).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Rugby, 5 Sept. 2013
My son, aged 11, says the gloves fit very well and have good grip (he is a slim boy and the large Boys fit fine, although I ordered a Small, not Small Boys, but Amazon could not fulfil that order so I chose Large Boys).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 2 Jan. 2013
These gloves are great for budding young rugby players who feel the cold. Nice and warm with plenty of grip. Delivered really quickly. As often the case though there was no size guide so it was a bit of a guess but i found these mini gloves fitted my 6yr old boy well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gloves split, 9 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The hand size is fine but the finger length is a bit long, 22 Dec. 2014
My children have just started playing rugby and their hands were so cold. These are just the job. The grip does help too. I ordered the small for my 6 year old daughter and 8 year old son. The hand size is fine but the finger length is a bit long. Room for growth though.

4.0 out of 5 stars good gloves, 26 Oct. 2012
Jason Lane (bristol england) - See all my reviews
we bought these gloves for my five year old son who had just taken up rugby and dosnt like getting cold hands he loved them the only small criticism is that the fingers are a bit to long but that just means they will last him longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold rugby training., 19 May 2014
Mr. R. J. Mugford (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my 7 year old's rugby training sessions.
Provides good grip and stops his hands getting too cold during the evening training in the colder months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son LOVES these gloves, 29 April 2014
My son uses these when running. He really liked the colour and the little spots that help grip the ball if he plays football. Good value for money and arrived nice and fast too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 Mar. 2014
Perfect for my sons Rugby lessons. They have a good grip. My son is big for this age and I did find the gloves were a little big on him but he was still able to use them and grow into them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›