on 13 December 2012
Gorgeous perfect Xmas present at a great price :) would definitely recommend to everyone as a lot cheaper than other website :)
on 28 January 2013
A very attractive item which I purchased as a gift to myself from some money I was given as a Christmas present and competitively priced when comparing with those available from a high street jewellers. The watch arrived within an few days of ordering and was exactly as described. The wrist band is unfortunately quite large for my wrist and therefore I will eventually need to order some more beads to give it a tighter fit. Details of how to purchase these and a safety chain was enclosed within the presentation box.
on 28 December 2012
a very attractive watch but very disappointed with the clasp haven't managed to get it fastened without help from my other half. This is a major flaw for a watch of this quality. Also not happy with no safety chain you should not have to pay extra for this feature.
on 9 February 2013
Looks so sparkly just love this watch, matches expensive rings and impresses friends. Wonderful watch and just love how it looks.
on 29 December 2013
I received this watch for christmas from my partner and I love it. Beautiful design and love wearing it. The only downside was that I didn't receive it in the charmed gift box it was sent in a mans accurist watch box!
on 23 January 2013
The watch looks very sparkly and glamorous. As I also own original Pandora bracelet I can tell the difference in the quality of the beads. Would recommend.
on 5 February 2013
Nice looking watch, you would most likely need to buy extra charms to get a good fit though, you can pick them up for around £4 or so.
on 6 January 2013
Just what I wanted as a surprise present for my daughter who never wears a watch but loves Pandora type bracelets.She loves it and has hardly had it off her wrist since Christmas day.
Received within 4 days of ordering, in top condition and well below shop price. Well done Amazon.
on 29 April 2015
Really pretty watch, adds a bit of bling to your every day outfit or complements a more dressy outfit if you're going out somewhere 'nice'! I left this out on the sideboard for a few weeks (mummy to 6 month old twin boys so I don't get to wear it too often) and when I went to wear it the other day it had tarnished quite badly so I've had to buff it up. It's come up ok and would probably polish up even better if I had an appropriate cloth. A bit disappointed it has done this, but I blame myself for not popping it back in its original box. Only 4* because it tarnishes (oxidizes I would say, not sure if that's the correct term or not?!)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 December 2013
My partner bought this for my Christmas. I can't wear a watch regularly as it damages my skin so this is an ideal compromise - a loose bracelet with a watch attached. It is lovely and sparkly and looks smart on. Sizing - I am plump (about size 14-16, ring size p-q) and it is loose if I fasten it in the last loop, but not loose enough to fall over my hand. It suits me to wear it as a bracelet but there are several loops so I could use one of them to wear it tight like a watch or to wear loose when I lose some weight! The only downside is that I can't fasten it myself I need help but apart from that I'm absolutely delighted with it.