5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service
Bought this product around month ago and very pleased with purchase.
Very quick delivery.
Published on 10 Dec 2012 by Elena

2.0 out of 5 stars Serial code problem
Photoshop is a brilliant product and i would recommend it and amazon was also brilliant and delivering it.

Published on 11 Oct 2012 by Kerry

2.0 out of 5 stars Serial code problem, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6, Student and Teacher Version (PC) (DVD-ROM)

WARNING: I have given it two stars as i wanted to warn other people that adobe was incredibly unhelpful at giving me the serial number, which is essential to activate the product. I submitted my 'student and teacher form' as soon as I recieved the product. They said i would get and email within 3 days. I waited for four days and heard nothing so contacted them on 'chat'. They opened a support case that would get back to me within 24 hours. I heard nothing for about a week so I got in contact with them again. I was promised to recieve the serial code within the next 24 hours. Again I had no contact from them. Tonight, nearly 2 weeks since I recieved the product, I contacted them yet again and only after a long conversation and the proof that no help had been given to me did i get the serial number given to me.

I might have just been unlucky but i feel asthough if i hadn't nagged them they would have never given me my serial number and I was not taken very seriously.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 10 Dec 2012
Bought this product around month ago and very pleased with purchase.
Very quick delivery.
I ordered this Photoshop still having around 15 days of trial version just in case I would experience a bad service with Adobe as mentioned in one of the reviews. Adobe response with the student serial number was very efficient. I sent student enrollment letter in the afternoon and next morning I found their email with the serial number in my inbox.
As for the product itself I have no slightliest doubt it's superb as this been used by professionals. As for myself I only tried 'a drop in the ocean' out of what it can offer mainly using tools needed for my modules. With time I obviously will explore more and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, beats the opposition all the way, 31 Oct 2012
CS6 is the new benchmark for keen photographers wishing to make the most of their digital images.
Excellent user friendly interface with enough tutorials on the internet to keep you happy for years to come...........
Very highly recommended...................

5.0 out of 5 stars Does All I Could Ask, 14 Mar 2014
I bought this to update CS3 after watching a demonstration of it at a photographic club I belong to.
It does what I expected from otherr reviews, although I am still learning how to get the most from it.
Well worth the upgrade.
Adobe very helpful in getting it registered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Product - Good Price, 24 Nov 2013
Everybody knows that Adobe Photo Shop is the number one software in photo editing but it is expensive. When I found out that I, as a teacher, could license the product at a much lower price, I didn't hesitate for long.

As my required documentation was in Danish, I was a litttle nervous about getting the serial number, but I recieved it the day after I posted the documentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 30 Sep 2013
Mr. G. Lota - See all my reviews
excellent value
item is as described.
iteam arrived earlier than expected.
would purchase from seller again.
much cheaper than in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts on Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6, 8 Sep 2013
This is such a comprehensive program, that does just about anything you could think of when editing photographs, and a good many that you will not have done. One of the best thing about Adobe, is that not only have they produced a brilliant program, if you want to produce a particular result go to their website, and the chances are that there is a video there that will show you how to do it. The other really great thing is there are some really good books out there. Scott Kelby has one called "the Adobe Photoshop CS6 book" which I think is excellent, and is suitable for anyone from beginner to advanced. Another excellent book is by Martin Evening and called "Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Photographers" but this one is aimed at the more advanced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 29 Aug 2012
Having both cs4 and cs5 I was sceptical about getting the latest version but it's a big step forward . Anyone sat on te fence do it. I think adobe allow a 30 day trial if you can get it use it . Amazon is still the best price around for this being £25 cheaper than other sites.
New crop tool much improved many more features too many too list

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6, Student and Teacher Version (PC)
Out of stock