Published 20 months ago by yve

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cool picture
The wireless camera (Rear View) has great picture resolution but not just quite wide angled enought to protect the rear corners. great to see if a child or otehr small thing is in the way of reversing. GPS works fine and is nicely intuative.
Published 13 months ago by Peter M. Adamson

4.0 out of 5 stars 5'' HD Car GPS navigator Bluetooth and Wireless Rearview Camera 4GB..., 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 5'' HD Car GPS navigator Bluetooth and Wireless Rearview Camera 4GB GPS50HDWC Whole Europe map (Electronics)
I have taken time to review this product, because it has taken me quite some time to get my head around it. I am used to a Tom Tom with its simple displays and easy to understand manual. I am not an engineer. I am person who likes to buy things that will ease my life, ie a car (I don't want to know what's under the bonnet), a computer (don't want to be a geek), mobile (only to use when necessary), so when I initially read the manual I freaked and packed it all back in its box! Some time later I found an engineer who got me started. I am presently only using the SatNav and bluetooth but there are heaps more things it is capable of doing - it really is a complete media system. Hopefully in time the manual will be sorted out - or maybe you can study for a PhD - or maybe, like me, you can find a friendly engineer or geek who will help you out, because it is worth the effort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really cool picture, 16 April 2014
Peter M. Adamson "Strider" (Peeblesshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars navigater blue tooth reaview camera, 14 April 2014
no i think this was a waste of money,even the camera braket is rusting, & it takes a lot of power,next i will go for the basic rear view camera.