4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, would recommend
Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by IVCole

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Leaked all over my printer. Will never use again. I suppose you get what you pay for. Never again !
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Nick Manero

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, would recommend, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Compatible HP 920XL Black & Colour Ink Cartridge 4 Pack (Office Product)
The product took a while to turn up - from Switzerland if I remember correctly - so always have spare on your shelf. Okay, once you get over the printer not being able to tell you how much ink is left in your cartridges, I can see no discernable difference between these inks and genuine HP products. I print between 50 and 60 sheets a day and they have lasted a month. You cannot argue with the maths. This pack costs as much as an XL magenta cartrige and has made my business far more profitable. Cannot tell you that they would great for photo's as I use them strictly on paperwork. It has to worth a punt. I am re-ordering as I type.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as originals, 7 Sept. 2012
I was a little bit hesitant to begin with buying these as I usually get the original HP ink cartridges which cost a lot more. I decided to give these a go and couldn't be happier. They work just as well for a fraction of the price. I'll be buying these in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 17 Mar. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars PROMPTLY DELIVERED BUT USELESS..Prompt refund given., 10 Sept. 2013
I HAVE GIVEN THIS A ONE STAR RATING BECAUSE THERE WAS NO LOWER TO GIVE IT !!!

The only good thing about this product seemed to be the price. Unfortunately my experience was a most disappointing one. I read a customer review which stated that the ink leaked out everywhere but other reviews were favourable. I thought well there is alway ONE and I placed an order!!! However the same thing happened with mine.

The instructions suggest using a protected worktop and now I know why. Fortunately I had not put the cartridges inside my printer and just flooded worktop and much kitchen roll !!!!

A great shame... I have had other generic refurb. cartridges but never had this trouble.
Bryan L.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cartridges and the lowest price, 27 Feb. 2013
These cartridges work fine and the ink usage is registered on the printer unlike some compatible cartridges I have purchased. I had a set of cartridges that didn't work but an email to the supplier sent a working set next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridges compatable with HP920XL, 7 Oct. 2012
These work well. Athough my printer is still flashing a warning to say it is out of ink/low on ink, it has accepted them and will now print! I am just ordering some more for next time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish - They Leak and Printer Does Not Accept Them., 3 Sept. 2013
D. E. Barnes "barnesy1977" (England UK) - See all my reviews
I've bought ink cartridges from various sellers over the years, and whilst some haven't been exactly brilliant, I've acknowledged that they were cheap and were at least usable. But these are absolutely appalling! The leak all over the place and have ruined a wooden cupboard of mine, an office carpet and clothing. The regularly clog up and don't print documents properly. Also the printer frequently won't accept them - saying that the cartridges are damaged which means you can't print anything. Seriously look elsewhere - I have binned them all now to cut my losses (unfortunately I bought 2 packs).

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst thing you could buy, 27 July 2013
I understand you get what you pay for but not when it costs you money. This product leaked all over my desk, my hands, my printer and vital paperwork on my desk. Sorry folks this product is just not up to scratch. Maybe a percentage of their Products (the company is called Printenviro) is ok but is it worth the risk for a saving of £40. For me definitely 100% NO!
Too risky and I am a professional mountaineer who is used to taking risks on a daily basis!

2.0 out of 5 stars bad ink, 18 Nov. 2013
These did not last long my printer kept telling me I was out of ink even though the cardrige was not empty would not buy these again as I use my printer every day for work,so frustrating when documents come out pink I have had recondition ink cartdriges before and they have lasted me ages but not these a couple of days I got out of them and I have had to throw them away half full not happy .

1.0 out of 5 stars Half sized product, 24 Mar. 2015
I am very disappointed with this product. I ordered an extra large HP 920 XL black cartridge, as shown in the picture on Amazon. What arrived is half the size of a standard 920 XL. This makes this product expensive by comparison and it won't last very long before it needs replacing.