5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best pear cider, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rekorderlig - Pear - Premium Swedish Cider - 15x500ml Glass Bottle Case
Apparently it's made with Swedish spring water. That doesn't really matter. What matters is that it's the best tasting and easiest to drink pear cider I've ever come across. And now it's available on Amazon, delivered to my door really quickly, for less than it costs to buy the same thing at my local supermarket. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely delicious !!!!, 27 April 2014
Would highly recommend this cider ( I also love the winter cider but not keen on any of the others ). I generally do like pear cider but some are much too sweet and sickly however this one is lovely very subtle especially when well chilled.
The delivery time was so quick too.
Couldn't find it in any of our local supermarkets :(
Would definitely recommend !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so sweet as the rest, thank goodness, 13 Feb 2014
Please don't buy this flavour, I want them all. Not as acid like as cider, great with a curry too

5.0 out of 5 stars Rekorderlig pear cider, 15 Dec 2013
Very quick delivery, Very reasonably priced. I will be ordering more today. My husband and I like Pears Cider, but to date this is the best one we have ever tried, very tasty and smooth. Thanks a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff...., 28 Nov 2013
Really really good stuff.

Sweet pear cider at its best.

Really glad we came across it at Port Merion this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rekorderlig Pear, 19 Aug 2013
-EFox- (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm not normally a liker of cider, but this one is so smooth and not at all gassy that I was surprised to enjoy it. It has more of a similarity to fruit juice in sparkling water than actual alcohol; the slightly metallic taste and harshness of other ciders just isn't there, which makes this so refreshing. The purity and freshness of the ingredients is definitely noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, 16 Dec 2012
This cider is absolutely delicious. Very refreshing, not too sweet like some of the others. It arrived on time and was very well packaged. Didn't last long in our house!!