on 26 September 2013
I bought this version as an upgrade to MX and in preference to the Cloud version. As far as I am concerned it is THE program for website design as you get both design and code view. In this updated version you can have the design and code view sitting side by side which makes editing kind of easier. Some of the buttons are difficult to locate if you are used to MX. I have found using this version a little frustrating as some of the quick fixes I used to be able to do in HTML format in MX now require me to switch from HTLM to CSS view and back again to complete a task. I have not fully explored the program but I still feel it is the best on the market.

I would recommend it to anyone building a website from scratch as you do not need any coding knowledge to get started. You can design the site entirely in View mode, if you like.

The price was good and the support excellent.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again